The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,118MI6 Agent
    Further to the Baileys chat. Tried their extra thick cream on a Mince Pie last night. I can highly recommend the combination! :x

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/baileys-extra-thick-cream-250ml
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,699MI6 Agent
    edited December 2020
    Higgins: I hear on the radio the Corona situation in Germany is bad and the restrictions are severe. Have you considered moving to Kazakstan or The Democratic People's Republic of Korea? They have no corona cases at all and of course without all the restrictions you will have more freedom . :)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I think America will be the place to go, given its unbiased and non-partisan Media. I
    predict the cases of Covid will decline rapidly just as soon as Old Joe takes office
    Very much in the way it has in N.Korea etc. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Do you seriously belive US media will report the wrong corona infection numbers (or do you believe that's what they're doing now?) for political reasons? In your opinion, will/are the health authorities doing the same?
    And why are many countries around the world with different ideologies and political systems experiencing simular problems - do you think the oponents of social Democratic Sweden, far right populist Brazil and Putin's Russia working together on this corona conspiracy?
    I just realised we're in the SABS and what started up as a joke looks to be turning into something else. Why don't we move it to the politics thread?
    ccelebrities-NINTCHDBPICT000370141742-820x410.jpg

T'is merely a Prediction. I've simply consulted my Balls,...... crystal obviously and
    thought I'd give a reading ;)

I'm trying to avoid the Politics thread, as everyone already have their set political views,
    So best leave it to its usual contributors, who all share the same beliefs and opinions, for
    the sake of Harmony ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    If (and I think they will) corona infection numbers in the US go down in the winter and spring , don't you think it's more likely it's because of the vaccines and not a conspiracy from the press?
    Once again you deliberately misread the meaning of my post 8-) ( One reason why
    I'm trying to avoid politics )
    The last President had a press and media against him, so ALL covid stories were from
    the point of view it's all HIs fault, everyone is going to die and give up Hope. The next President
    Has a Media and press fully behind him so the stories will now all have a Positive bias. We are
    Beating Covid, we're Not all going to Die, etc :))
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    ....am I in the right thread?
    Oh. it ends here. ;) Normal service will be resumed.

I recently watched a video on YouTube on how to make your own Baileys.
    It took that many ingredients etc, That I'd just buy a bottle, it's simply
    less work.
    Once again you deliberately misread the meaning of my post 8-) ( One reason why
    I'm trying to avoid politics )
    The last President had a press and media against him, so ALL covid stories were from
    the point of view it's all HIs fault, everyone is going to die and give up Hope. The next President
    Has a Media and press fully behind him so the stories will now all have a Positive bias. We are
    Beating Covid, we're Not all going to Die, etc :))

Deliberately? That's quite a statements to say I deliberatly misunderstood your post. If you want to tell me why you think I did that you are welcome to PM me for a friendly chat.
    Today I'm (almost) finished washing and tidying up the house for Christmas. I feel the need to share this because I'm very relieved and a little bit proud of this. :)
    I congratulate you on this feat, which is impossible for me at the moment owing to the grandkids being here + the temporary accommodation of a cat.
    My niece and nephew won't come until Wednesday if they come at all, everything is up in the air because of corona.
    Early next week I'll grab my saw, go into the forrest and get my tree. I'll try to get in the seasonal spirit in spite of the lack of snow near sea level.
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,774MI6 Agent
    C.H.E.E.K.S, can you please do a media analysis and report.....

(C.H.E.E.K.S, starts making pulse noises while her cylon eye swirls and spins.
    "Wales is closed... Scotland is considering its options...
    England has a soggy south East Corner.... Sorry.")

No apology neccesary M'dear.
    All patrons!!

If you are in South East England,
    you MUST use a straw and wear gloves.

Everyone in Scotland -
    Hi from an ex pat and keep us posted normal service.

Everyone else in Wales...
    I am here, but Holly is going to have to deliver the drinks tonight.
    As Wales is shut I am on limited service.

What have I missed?
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,774MI6 Agent
    edited December 2020
    Oh and its more important than ever everyone wears their
    facemasks. No, not You cat!

And everyone has to be thoroughly scrubbed!
    We need to ensure we maintain the scrubbing.
    Top to bottom.

I'll stop talking now....
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Keeping you posted, TB2- level 4 lockdown from Boxing Day, so pretty much like the rest of the country.
    My wife is very annoyed as I'll be off for six weeks ,while she wont
    I say, we all have to do our bit. :D
    The Independent: Nike green ‘Grinch’ trainers selling for thousands online.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/nike-kobe-grinch-trainers-reissue-b1778044.html
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    The Independent: Nike green ‘Grinch’ trainers selling for thousands online.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/nike-kobe-grinch-trainers-reissue-b1778044.html

That's Higgins sorted for Christmas, then... :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    A merry Christmas to all -{ So, that's the breakfast and present exchange over, so roll on lunch and
    I can get on with some drinking :D. My oldest girl got me a couple of the Bond graphic Novels
    Octopussy and TMWTGG, so at least I've some new reading material.
    Headline in the country's biggest newspaper:
    CHIHUAHUA KILLED ON CHRISTMAS EVE

:o :o
    Is that a tradition over there ? ;)
    As long as they deck the halls with bows of collie.
    I guess for a family of four, they can all get a leg. {:)
    And they're visited by Santa Paws (I'll stop now).
    :)) Believe it or Not, but I got that very joke in my cracker today :))

Q, Who delivers Christmas presents to dogs ?
    :)) :)) :))
    On the relaxation front tonight, I'm enjoying a few kopparbergs' and a couple of
    Tia Marias' and coke . I did start watching " Holmes and Watson " but stopped after
    30 minutes as it is really, really bad.
    Yes, I'd heard that. Shame really.