The return of the watchalongs?

HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
Some of you may remember them - as many of us will be in lockdown again - and due to the lack of fresh ideas on my side - I was thinking about repeating the watchalongs that we‘ve done last year with the 007 movies.

I think, that we can all agree, that doing it with the non-Bonds was not a success.

So, what are your all thoughts if we started all over again with Dr. No?

Should we do an Audio Zoom Meeting ( Asp9mm will be blocked by an arsenal of electronic walls - I promise X-( ) after it with a core team and one special guest?
President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    I totally agree with all of the above. Let's watch them all together again!
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :)) Glad to hear that you want Asp9mm out as well! {[]

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,238MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Some of you may remember them - as many of us will be in lockdown again - and due to the lack of fresh ideas on my side - I was thinking about repeating the watchalongs that we‘ve done last year with the 007 movies.

So, what are your all thoughts if we started all over again with Dr. No?

I already started with Dr No - a UK channel has been showing the first three this week. It's one of the advantages of not being in the EU - we're ahead of you. :p
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Sounds good as long as I am awake :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,238MI6 Agent
    Protect the NHS - Stay at Home - Watch Bond. :))
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,699MI6 Agent
    I'm in too.
    But I still think non-Bond watchalongs can work. When we tried at first, lockdowns were being lifted. Personally I lost access to the internet right then and couldn't partisipate. I had organised a watchalong for The Guns of Navarone when Connery died and we watched one of his again. Then my net crashed again :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I already started with Dr No - a UK channel has been showing the first three this week. It's one of the advantages of not being in the EU - we're ahead of you. :p

Trying to be naughty tonight, NP :v :v

• Shady TreeShady Tree London, UKPosts: 2,965MI6 Agent
    I'd join in again with Bond watchalongs if they reran and if I could make the dates/times. I only wonder whether there'd be more comments to make that we hadn't already made?
    Critics and material I don't need. I haven't changed my act in 53 years.