The Birthday Thread

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Happy Birthday to Chrissie Hynde :x ( Soundtrack TLD )
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Today would have been the Birthday of legendary Q, Desmond Llewelyn -{ -{ -{ -{ -{
    Happy Birthday to Hans Zimmer ( NTTD ) -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Happy birthday to Monica Bellucci :x
    And Ian Ogilvy -{ who has appeared
    In several of the Bond radio plays.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent
    Happy birthday to Monica Bellucci :x
    And Ian Ogilvy -{ who has appeared
    In several of the Bond radio plays.

Happy Birthday to two very beautiful people :x
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    Happy Birthday to Britt Ekland :x
    Happy Birthday Sir Roger. Forever in our thoughts. :x -{
    Sir Roger -{ -{ -{ -{ -{ -{ -{ Never forgotten
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,645MI6 Agent
    Remembering the late great Sir Roger Moore today on what would have been his 93rd birthday. As TP says above, gone but certainly never forgotten. -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,704MI6 Agent
    (Raises eyebrow) Who......?

Joking aside - Roger Moore will be remembered :007)
    Happy Birthday to Andrew Scott -{
    'C'ongratulations Andrew Scott. Wonderful actor.
    Happy Birthday to Jack Hedley -{ ( FYEO ) on screen and as ( apparently ) the voice of max the parrot.
    Happy birthday to Michael Byrne -{ another actor from both Bond and Indy ( TND & last Crusade )
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    Happy birthday to our own Hardyboy. {[]
    Due to the covid regulations I guess
    He'll be celebrating " Far from the Madding Crowd " ;)
    Happy birthday HardyBoy -{
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,645MI6 Agent
    Happy Birthday Hardyboy! Have a great day! :)
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Thanks, everyone. . .though after all this time and the way I often feel, I'm thinking of changing my screen name to "HardyOldMan."
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff
    Happy birthday, HB -{
    YNWA 97
    Happy birthday to Art Malik -{ ( TLD )
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,227MI6 Agent
    A belated Happy Birthday to Grand L. Bush, DEA agent Hawkins from Licence To Kill. He turned 65 on December 24.
    Happy Birthday to Barbara Carrera :x NSNA
    Today would have been the Birthday of .... James Bond ! ( The Ornithologist )
    who wrote a certain Book "Birds of the West Indies". He sadly passed away in 1989.
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Happy 84th birthday, Shirley Eaton.

She was only in one scene in Goldfinger, but she made a huge impact with Bond fans
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    edited January 2021
    Belated Happy 84th Birthday to the iconic "golden girl" Shirley Eaton, now the last surviving major cast member of Goldfinger. :) -{
    Happy 90th Birthday James Earl Jones
  • Mr MalloryMr Mallory North by northwestPosts: 632MI6 Agent

Daniel Craig turns 53 today

What makes you think this is my first time?

Happy 53rd Birthday to Daniel Craig! Hope he has a great day! 🎂

• Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,418Quartermasters

Happy 53rd birthday to Daniel Craig. And to think he was a mere lad of 37 when he was announced as James Bond. Time flies...That was half a lifetime ago for me.

• PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,227MI6 Agent

Happy 53rd Birthday to Daniel Craig.

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff

Happy 70th birthday to

Sir Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish MBE 🍸

YNWA 97