No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 462MI6 Agent
    If only I had a contact in the production I'd have some questions to ask :))
    No, jokes aside is the result of a very hard work: search for pics and details then look for them on the net. Like other people who have done it previously and still do it. But I confess it could take weeks if not months and the majorityof time is close, but no cigar.

It's all in the tiny little details. No tricks my friend!

Thanks for replying! Keep up the good work; it's always interesting to see your finds.
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    Thank for the kind words. I'll try and do my best but without them community to share my work would be vain. So thank you ALL.

P.S. working on something, let's see what it comes out
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    Yes it is nice work Mattia , you solved my wife's part birthday present :007)

Update on Léa's outfit worn on the rocky beach. The belt is a brown faux crocodile '& Other Stories' piece with curved buckle and metal loop, both in a gold tone.
    Surprisingly, at this link (https://www.stories.com/en_eur/accessories/belts/product.croco-leather-belt-brown.0394988008.html) some sizes of the model are still available and at a bargain price for a ''Bond brand'', only 39 euros. So given Valentine's day is just the next week it could be the perfect gift for your Bond girl (sorry for the promo-style statement, but couldn't resist :)) )

20210204-181936.jpg

lea-seydoux-james-bond-no-time-to-die-set-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-9.jpg

Back on track...

Good find as always Mattia, this is a nice Bond girl item indeed!
    -{
    007 reporting for duty
    Yes it is nice work Mattia , you solved my wife's part birthday present :007)

Update on Léa's outfit worn on the rocky beach. The belt is a brown faux crocodile '& Other Stories' piece with curved buckle and metal loop, both in a gold tone.
    Surprisingly, at this link (https://www.stories.com/en_eur/accessories/belts/product.croco-leather-belt-brown.0394988008.html) some sizes of the model are still available and at a bargain price for a ''Bond brand'', only 39 euros. So given Valentine's day is just the next week it could be the perfect gift for your Bond girl (sorry for the promo-style statement, but couldn't resist :)) )

20210204-181936.jpg

lea-seydoux-james-bond-no-time-to-die-set-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-9.jpg

Back on track...

Good find as always Mattia, this is a nice Bond girl item indeed!
    -{

Happy it was helpful. And best wishes to your wife!
  • JacobJacob DenmarkPosts: 294MI6 Agent
    Bought one as a Valentine’s gift too, thanks for the work Mattia.
    Always a pleasure my friend
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent
    Is this just a company engaged in opportunism or might this name mean something?

https://www.brooklinen.com/collections/gs/products/bond-henley?variant=32052906328154
  • JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent
    That shirt looks pretty nice.
    "History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    Is this just a company engaged in opportunism or might this name mean something?

https://www.brooklinen.com/collections/gs/products/bond-henley?variant=32052906328154

Maybe worth asking them? IMO looks quite poor quality....not one for me but each to their own.
    Update!! Outfit completed

Adding to my last post about Madeleine's outfit the white jeans she's supposed to wear on Safin's lair and from some production pictures in Norway too.
    They're a pair of AGOLDE '90s Highrise Boyfriend Jeans in white. The jeans "are cut for a relaxed, '90s-inspired silhouette that's favored by Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid - we can imagine the duo wearing theirs with cropped tees. This high-rise pair is made from bright white denim with a classic five-pocket design."

Interesting details that led to ID (always captured by BTS pics) are copper rivets finish, button fly, slightly flared leg and distinctive V shaped seam on the back

Agolde-90-s-Boyfriend-white-jeans.png

1121282-cu-920-q80.png1121282-e1-920-q80.png1121282-e2-920-q80.png

lea-seydoux-james-bond-no-time-to-die-set-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-4.jpglea-seydoux-james-bond-no-time-to-die-set-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-9.jpglea-seydoux-james-bond-no-time-to-die-set-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-7.jpg
  • Hold CommandHold Command LondonPosts: 366MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:

Placket a little long maybe? Also the too button on the SA is very close to the edge of the collar.

The name is either a coincidence or opportunistic as you say!
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

Adding to my last post about Madeleine's outfit the white jeans she's supposed to wear on Safin's lair and from some production pictures in Norway too.
    They're a pair of AGOLDE '90s Highrise Boyfriend Jeans in white. The jeans "are cut for a relaxed, '90s-inspired silhouette that's favored by Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid - we can imagine the duo wearing theirs with cropped tees. This high-rise pair is made from bright white denim with a classic five-pocket design."

Interesting details that led to ID (always captured by BTS pics) are copper rivets finish, button fly, slightly flared leg and distinctive V shaped seam on the back

lea-seydoux-james-bond-no-time-to-die-set-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-4.jpglea-seydoux-james-bond-no-time-to-die-set-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-9.jpglea-seydoux-james-bond-no-time-to-die-set-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-7.jpg

I think AJB should create a new verb, to "Mattia": "Mattia (matt-ee-ah), verb: to identify a seemingly unidentifiable piece of Bond wardrobe. 'I Mattia'd those socks that DC wears in NTTD'; 'If you like DC's jacket so much, you should Mattia it.'"
  • Hold CommandHold Command LondonPosts: 366MI6 Agent

I think AJB should create a new verb, to "Mattia": "Mattia (matt-ee-ah), verb: to identify a seemingly unidentifiable piece of Bond wardrobe. 'I Mattia'd those socks that DC wears in NTTD'; 'If you like DC's jacket so much, you should Mattia it.'"

:)) If only someone could Mattia Bond's short sleeve henley?!

I think we should add it to this year's edition of the Oxford Dictionary, it sounds good, doesn't it? :D Jokes aside, thank you my friend!

:)) If only someone could Mattia Bond's short sleeve henley?!
    If only Mattia could 'Mattia' the henley and those blue swim shorts he wears in Jamaica... :D
  • JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent
    In a world mediocrity be a Mattia. :007) :D
    "History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    One of Daniel Craig's biggest fans was wearing the R&B henley in a recent episode.
    Screenshot-4-1.jpg
  • bsantangelobsantangelo Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    One of Daniel Craig's biggest fans was wearing the R&B henley in a recent episode.
    Screenshot-4-1.jpg

Nice spot! I've also seen him wearing the Omega black ceramic and titanium 300M.

IMG-0945.jpg
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,324MI6 Agent
    Screenshot-4-1.jpg

Time To Throw Away The R&B Henley :))
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    Whelp. We had a nice run, R&B Henleys.

*sets pile on fire*
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    You don't like Rogan?
    frommeyer wrote:

*sets pile on fire*
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    You don't like Rogan?
    frommeyer wrote:

*sets pile on fire*

Seems to have a maasive ego. Not particularly likeable IMO but each to his own.
    You don't like Rogan?

That would be an understatement.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,324MI6 Agent
    frommeyer wrote:

*sets pile on fire*

:))
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    frommeyer wrote:
    You don't like Rogan?

That would be an understatement.

Out of curiosity what is it that you don't like about him?
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    Interview with Simon Hayes the audio engineer of NTTD, he also talks about how to hide Micros in DC costumes so I'm posting this here
    http://digital.copcomm.com/i/1333072-winter-2021/23?
    page 25-29
    Noi wrote:
    Interview with Simon Hayes the audio engineer of NTTD, he also talks about how to hide Micros in DC costumes so I'm posting this here
    http://digital.copcomm.com/i/1333072-winter-2021/23?
    page 25-29

This was a great article! Perfect timing too. I'm in pre-production on a movie and I wasn't sure what lav mic to use for my wide shots. I'mma go with the DPA 4061. Seems fashion isn't the only thing I'm cribbing from NTTD wardrobe thread.
  • JacobJacob DenmarkPosts: 294MI6 Agent
    The Massimo Alba Duster coat is on sale at half price here: https://www.careofcarl.dk/dk/artiklar/massimo-alba-cotton-corduroy-coat-light-green.html (2800 DKK / €375). Only size 54 left.

The product and colour codes specified on the website match the codes on the Bond Lifestyle page (RAIN T0301 U663).
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Yes that’s definitely it but they don’t send to the UK, probably pay as much in duties since Brexit anyway.
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Jacob wrote:
    The Massimo Alba Duster coat is on sale at half price here: https://www.careofcarl.dk/dk/artiklar/massimo-alba-cotton-corduroy-coat-light-green.html (2800 DKK / €375). Only size 54 left.

It’s not even worth that in my opinion {:)