Omega SM 300 Spectre presentation watch box

chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent

Hi Guys , was after some advice on this.

Basically I have this Item with everything but no watch (Omega lost it , long story )

Is it sellable , would anyone want it and if so what's the right price ?

I'd rather it gone as its depresses me to look at now.

I'm privileged to own 3 omega's though so am unlikely to replace it and besides they've increased in value since I purchased mine back in 2015.

What would you guys do , thanks

007 reporting for duty

Comments

• IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent

It is sellable, quite sought after as people end up losing the boxes then selling the watch so the new owner looks to buy the box, not many around. You will get at least a few hundred pounds for it, maybe more.

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,129MI6 Agent

Definitely saleable Chris.

As IceQ says some people lose their boxes over the years for all sorts of reasons.

I think you would get at least £200 for it. Might even be worth scanning the usual outlets to see if any SM300 SP are being sold without the box and approaching the seller asking if they would like to buy your box (which would significantly increase the value of their item for sale!)

"Any of the opposition around..?"
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent

Thanks guys , I hadn't thought of it , which do you suggest Ebay or here ? or are there any watch companies you'd recommend I should approach

cheers

007 reporting for duty
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,129MI6 Agent

I found this one for example Chris;

You could try selling on ebay and putting a link to it on 'the great ebay thread' here.

Good luck with it.

"Any of the opposition around..?"
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent

good thinking red , thanks for the help.

I'm going play around with a few of those ideas.

see what happens

007 reporting for duty