Royale Filmwear- Belstaff K Racer Daniel Craig Project

All,

I own two Belstaff K Racer Jacket in Ink Blue (Same one DC wears) in 46/48 size....I have been chatting with Daniel to see if he would be interested in doing this project as I know many of you have been looking for this jacket....I have also offered to send my jackets to Daniel so he has the exact model to work off of.

I wanted to put together a headcount to see who would be interested in purchasing should Daniel accept this project fully....I want to be mindful of his time....let me know your thoughts....hoping we can get this one going for the new year!

Thanks,

Sriram

Comments

• Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    Is anyone interested in getting a Royale K-Racer Replica made? - Need to get headcount for Dan to see if this is worth his time for taking on this project.

I have two of the originals and would be shipping to Dan for him to model the replica's off of.

Please respond to this thread if interested.

Thanks,

Sriram
  • TroyIkedaTroyIkeda Los Angeles Posts: 231MI6 Agent
    Definitely in for this one. -{
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Leather or fabric version?

I'm in either way. -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    I am in
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    I’m in
  • Sam SeabornSam Seaborn Los AngelesPosts: 84MI6 Agent
    I'm in.
    5 so far....we need more headcount for Dan to justify the project :)

Let's continue to get headcount as I know a lot of folks were looking for the jacket.....we would be doing this run in the fabric version as I have the original in Ink-Blue for Daniel to model off of.
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    Want! Count me in. Just not that many good alternatives out there.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    It’s a fairly intricate jacket that would take quite a lot of work to get right—I’m just not sure the numbers will be enough for Dan to justify the effort. That being said, Sriram are you in Australia? If you’re not, and this project does work out, I’d be happy to send my ink-blue Belstaff to Dan to examine...might just make it a little easier and quicker as I’m in the same area :)
    That would be great if you can send yours for Dan to look at....I am in CA (San Francisco)...I own two Ink Blue K Racers , reat jackets...let's get more headcount gents!
    JTM wrote:
    It’s a fairly intricate jacket that would take quite a lot of work to get right—I’m just not sure the numbers will be enough for Dan to justify the effort. That being said, Sriram are you in Australia? If you’re not, and this project does work out, I’d be happy to send my ink-blue Belstaff to Dan to examine...might just make it a little easier and quicker as I’m in the same area :)
  • Visceral007Visceral007 PA, United StatesPosts: 14MI6 Agent
    I'd be in for this
    8 so far....any more?
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    any guess on price?
  • Dark1Dark1 Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    I'm In.
  • y2jy2j Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Would be in, dependent on price and material.
  • kristopherm3kristopherm3 Posts: 156MI6 Agent

Did this ever come to fruition?