D.C era items for sale

Matt BMatt B Posts: 359MI6 Agent

items are also available to pick up in Greenwich,CT if you’re local.smoke and pet free home. i try to price all items fairly but if I am way off on anything feel free to send me an offer in the ballpark of the listing price.

*Barbour beacon sports jacket size L. New with tags, olive color. $300.

*tom ford white shirt. Size 17/43. New in packaging.

Tom ford white cotton dress shirt size 17/43. New in package, never opened, never tried on, etc. I have lost some weight so selling some things that no longer fit and that I have duplicates of. Price is $150.

Now Sold —church’s Ryder III crepe sole $100 - please note that while the soles — sold.

look dirty, the shoes have actually only been worn carefully a few times and there is only a little bit of heal wear (crepe soles just darken very fast when used on pavement). Uppers are in very good condition. Size is 10D.

Skyfall- Barbour beacon sports jacket olive color size large - new with tags. Received for Christmas but I already have two. There is a small area (size of a penny) behind the collar that is slightly lighter in color because it rubbed against the door where it was hanging. price $300.

Sold—Skyfall all saints iggy cords burgundy size 34. Unaltered. Shows mild wear all around but no stains or rips. Price $75. Sold.

Now Sold —— skyfall - Crockett Jones Islay boots. New in box size 10 UK. Mint condition never worn. $500. — sold.

Comments

• MrDaltonMrDalton Posts: 62MI6 Agent
    edited March 2021

PM sent, interested in the boots.

• Matt BMatt B Posts: 359MI6 Agent

Pm replied to.

Islay boots are now sold.

Church’s Ryder boots now sold.

One of the Tom ford shirts is now sold. One left. Price drop on that one to $175 including US shipping.

• MrDaltonMrDalton Posts: 62MI6 Agent

I bought the Islay boots and just wanted to say it was an extremely smooth transaction and great shipping. Matt will treat you right, so don't hesitate to pull the trigger on anything he's selling. I couldn't have been happier.

Thanks for the kind words and likewise!

All saint cords now sold.

Price drop on Tom Ford and Barbour jacket.

• andrewhansgolfandrewhansgolf Posts: 1MI6 Agent

I want the jacket.

Barbour jacket is now sold to new member Andrew. Enjoy and welcome to the forum!

I will be listing more D.C era items shortly.