Rag & Bone sizing

Do Rag & Bone stuff run large? I was looking at some of their jacket that claim to be slim fit. Then I looked at some of the measurements which turn out to be the opposite. For example I don't consider a medium jacket with 47 chest a slim fit.

Comments

• tsholdtshold TorontoPosts: 214MI6 Agent

I am 5'10", 185lbs and a size 40 chest - I bought the R&B Henley from NTTD in a size Medium and found it ran big. I might buy a small if I re-order a new one.

Shop the latest thing from the SIS Training Collection!
    https://sistraininggear.com
  • NalliacNalliac Posts: 26MI6 Agent

I bought a small Henley, usually I’m a reliable 38” chest size. Fits well but relaxed straight out the wash - but I find it stretches out and gets too big after a day of wear.

• IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent

Tops run big, I’m normally S in most stuff but the S in R&B is quite baggy. Jeans however run to size and are pretty nice!

• llvhhuillvhhui Posts: 81MI6 Agent

Thanks for all the feedback. I almost bought a henley in medium thinking that's my normal size. Good thing I asked.

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,126MI6 Agent

They run big as far as my sizing is concerned. I'm 5'10" with a 37" chest and the XS Henley fits nicely.

"Any of the opposition around..?"
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent

I bought the Henley in my normal size (large). If you wash and dry it per the tag instructions it is not oversized at all.

• llvhhuillvhhui Posts: 81MI6 Agent

I bought both medium (my usual size) and small t-shirts. Medium isn’t oversized but definitely on the loose side. Small fits nicely as how a t-**** should fit.

• SchnoeppSchnoepp Posts: 185MI6 Agent

... that's right.

I also bought size M first and that was clearly too big. Then I later bought size S - fits perfectly. So if you need a r&b shirt size M, please let me know.