Bond Villain death cry used in Tales of the Unexpected

First of all, I realise that this won't be the hottest topic on the forum but I wanted to post it anyway.

So, we all know the stock death scream (When Gobinda gets twatted with the aerial on top of the plane, for example). Well a couple of years ago I had the TV on in the background and all of a sudden I heard that all too familiar scream! I couldn't believe it cause I only associate it with Bond.

I checked what show it was an it was Tales of the Unexpected. Recently I have discovered that they are on Sky Arts on a Saturday and Sunday morning and I was watching today. Anyway, I came back into the lounge with a cup of tea and low and behold it was the extact part of a car chase scene where the scream is used!!!!!

Here is a link to the episode on YouTube;

Scroll to 23mins and 40 seconds to get a flavour of the scene and watch for a few seconds......

Now some of you will say "yeah, so? It's just a stock library sound that is used in the Bond films and elsewhere???"

But hopefully there will be a few out there that will think this find is pretty cool!!!

Drum

Comments

• Shady TreeShady Tree London, UKPosts: 2,965MI6 Agent

I don't think that's the same scream, just a similar sounding one voiced by the actor in the scene.

'Tales Of The Unexpected' was a great show in its day.

Critics and material I don't need. I haven't changed my act in 53 years.