NTTD items left to identify

drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent

So...do we think that we've seen every clothes and accessory item in NTTD? I think there could still be another jacket, maybe a suit.. I'm wondering about the pink shirt that DC's stunt guy was wearing. Also, I feel that there could be something special planned for Craig's farewell scene at the end.

Comments

• Agent EternalAgent Eternal Athens, GreecePosts: 157MI6 Agent

That blue baseball cap as well.

• canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent

Are you asking if we've seen all the outfits he'll wear? Or if we know the brands that made everything we've seen so far?

If it's the second, I still don't know who made the blue swimsuit, the white short sleeve henley, the baseball cap, and his shoes, jeans and t-shirt in the garage scene with the RgT jacket. Maybe some of those have been ID'd and I just missed it in my absence.

If it's the first question, then I think there will still be one or two surprises. I find it hard to believe the trailers have shown us a clip from every single part of the movie.

• Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent

Has the tactical belt worn with the Wooly Pully been identified yet?

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent

I posted this in another thread:

• Matera: White Short-sleeve Henley
    • Matera: Dark Swimsuit
    • Jamaica: Grey T Shirt
    • Jamaica: Blue Swimsuit
    • Cuba: Baseball Style Cap Worn on Sailboat
    • London: T-shirt under RGT Jacket
    • London: Jeans Worn w/ RGT Jacket
    • London: Boots Worn w/ RGT jacket

As far as the tactical belt goes, I think it’s a version of the Carbon Tactics Epoch as they’ve confirmed they made the distinctive buckle. They’re great belts if you need an outdoor/duty belt!

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 814MI6 Agent

is there any doubt in the world the grey t-shirt is an old Sunspel Riviera melange in a call back to CR? Arm cut looks the same, shoulder seams look the same and neck looks the same as the original ones...

In that case I’m covered! I bet a lot of others are here too.

• Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 459MI6 Agent

Yes there's plenty of doubt, especially with something as generic as a grey T-shirt, the number of brands it could be is pretty much endless. My guess is we'll never know for sure what brand it is, but if the Sunspel fits the bill go ahead and wear it.

I'd agree with you from a standing start. But in the surfaced plot, design and clothes of NTTD I can see a lot of call backs and continuations of the Craig arc. I just think it makes sense in multiple ways for the character and visually.

but you're right there are plenty of great grey t's to choose from.

• shilton125shilton125 SCOTLANDPosts: 355MI6 Agent

I think the shorts DC wears could be the Sunspel Men's Upcycled Marine Plastic Drawstring Swim Short in Navy

• Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 459MI6 Agent

I hate to say it but I don't think the swim shorts are Sunspel, if these are the one's you're talking about: https://www.sunspel.com/row/mens-upcycled-marine-plastic-drawstring-swim-short-in-navy-1.html

-Bond's shorts don't have don't have side vents, although its possible the hems were raised thus removing the vents but I'd think that very unlikely.

-Pockets are quite different from the Sunspel shorts. It looks like Bond's short pockets might be zippered in the pic above, however in this one it just looks like a normal pocket, hard to say.

-no indication of metal eyelets on the waist band.

-no indication of of rear pocket.

In conclusion the Sunspel shorts are close but no cigar. I'm starting to believe we'll never identify these shorts. Next month will mark 2 years since these scenes were filmed.

Oh, don't lose hope. many things are never identified until after the film is out via auctions, promo, tie-in releases etc. I think the time period means it's highly unlikely they'll be available but I'm sure we'll know in the end.

I hate to refer anyone to a thread with 219 pages, but a lot of the ideas floated in this thread were discussed and reviewed at length in the No Time to Die wardrobe: possible spoilers thread as the images first appeared over the past few years. I don't want anyone spinning their wheels!