FS: Bond and Craig Items QoS, Spectre, NTTD Tom Ford

johnwr1johnwr1 Fallston, MDPosts: 210MI6 Agent

Hi all,

I’ve decided to sell some of my collection just due to the fact they aren’t worn much. Also funding another purchase.

Please email me for additional photos, information and offers. Items are located in the US East Coast (Maryland). Payment by PayPal friends and family plus shipping to your location. My email is john54os@yahoo.com

I will continue to update with more pieces as I go through my closet and take photos.

Tom Ford Iconic McQueen Cardigan- Black Size 52 100% Virgin Wool - (SOLD)

Tom Ford Iconic McQueen Cardigan- Ivory Size 50 100% Merino Wool- preowned- (PENDING SALE)

Rag & Bone NTTD Classic Henley- White Size Large - worn 1-3 times. Have original tags- (SOLD)

Orlebar Brown 007 Dr No Toweling Polo NWT- XL- $200 (SOLD)

Curry Paxton Sean Like New- worn once $150 (SOLD)

Bunch more pieces coming. Stay tuned.

Comments

• johnwr1johnwr1 Fallston, MDPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    edited April 2021

Also for sale Orlebar Brown 007 Thunderball Setters NWT size 36 - SOLD

NTTD Barbour X Engineered Graham Jacket Washed Version- Size Large this has been tailored to 23.5” chest, 21.5” arm length (pit to cuff). Darted back $300 (SOLD)

more to come

TF Ivory Cardigan Measurement pics

• James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent

I purchased the Crocket & Jones Islay boots from John and can vouch for him. Simple easy and quick transaction. He sent me the shipping and tracking information in about an hour after I purchased them!

edited May 2021

Thank you Jay! @James Boldman

Here are some additional listings

Orlebar Brown Meden Blue Linen Shirt - XL -$75 Just dry cleaned. This is similar to the Spectre train scene shirt.

Orlebar Brown Giles Pleated Linen Shirt - NWOT pressed by dry cleaners- XL- (SOLD) this shirt is identical to the OHMSS 007 tagged shirt. Just no 007 tags.

Also I found the detached tags for the Barbour Graham and Rag & Bone Henley

edited April 2021

More pics of the TF Ivory Cardigan

very minor pull on back of left arm

buttons have typical minor dye bleed on placard but hardly noticeable. When buttoned not seen.

updated price PENDING SALE

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 814MI6 Agent

Just to add to this I also purchased from John and the experience couldn't have been better.