SELLING BILLY REID BOND PEA COAT SIZE L

I am selling this genuine Billy Reid Pea Coat in Size L. It was purchased when Skyfall was released and is in mint condition. Made from 100% wool (the latest versions aren't), and made in Italy, I am only selling because it doesn't fit me. Worn less than 5 times, it is in mint condition. Has leather trim and horn buttons.

Trivia: Daniel Craig loved the coat so much, he actually bought the Size L for himself.

I live in Sydney Australia but am prepared to ship.

COST: $700USD. Selling for $499USD.

Tagged:

Comments

• JBWJBW CONUSPosts: 50MI6 Agent

What're the measurements of this piece?

Sartorially James Bond.
    Infographics detailing the Clothing and Accessories utilized by 007.
    IG: @jamesbondswardrobe
  • LacebugLacebug Posts: 3MI6 Agent

I looked on the Billy Reid website and they say that a Size L is 18-18.5 inches across the shoulder. Chest is 41-43.

I'm assuming the sizing hasn't changed since my original Skyfall model. I checked on my actual coat and it seems about right.

• TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent

They have changed it slightly I believe. Its a bit more roomy as they said vs the original run plus the Skyfall runs around when the movie came out.

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent

The Billy Reid peacoat has gone through a lot of changes from the 2012l13 version that was worn in Skyfall. The version I bought in 2014 was the 80/20 version and it was slimmed down in the chest shoulders and it was shorter compared to the original version. The newest version has been made more roomy but when it comes to jackets I need to try them on regardless of what the size chart says!

I know where you keep your gun!
  • bsantangelobsantangelo Posts: 18MI6 Agent

Is this black or navy?

• LacebugLacebug Posts: 3MI6 Agent

Navy

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

Did this ever sell?

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • tborgs2295tborgs2295 Posts: 33MI6 Agent

Interested! PM sent.