Question about the Brunello Cucinelli Gabardine Trouser

JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

I’m looking for some more info on these. Finding it difficult to gather some info. If anyone has a pair they’d be willing to post photos of I’d appreciate it. I’m curious about the closure, i.e. button closure or zip closure, etc. Thank you!

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Comments

• Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 459MI6 Agent

There's button and zip fly versions of the same exact chino. To my knowledge the one used in the film hasn't been confirmed but I'd probably guess its the zip fly version. I think the product code might vary by one character between versions.

You might have more luck if you mentioned which size you want. They are seriously nice pants. Probably the best fitting pants I have ever owned. I can't wait to complete the outfit with Royale Filmwear's upcoming Morocco blazer.

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

Thank you for the information. I think I found a pair online and debating on if it was the right one. Sadly it doesn’t have the product code available and I tried to reach out for the info, but to no avail.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

I am also looking for a size 36 or 34. I’m in between and not sure which would be best.

• SchnoeppSchnoepp Posts: 168MI6 Agent

Hey JTullock23,

I hope I can help you with this...

Thank you! I’ve been on the look out for a pair for myself. Just not getting lucky enough to find one for the right price. Also, have no idea how sizing goes. They are beautiful.

I love the pants too.

You can combine them super with black, blue or white shirts / polo shirts. Choose your normal size. Mine is size 50, but I made them narrower in the waistband, now they fit perfectly. Normally I need a size 48. 👍🏻😎

I’ve found that these are incredibly hard to find these days. I’ve been searching secondhand sites like eBay, Poshmark, etc. It’s so difficult to find and or identify them off these sites. I just can’t afford a pair retail.

• llvhhuillvhhui Posts: 81MI6 Agent

How much is a pari retail? Are they even available nowadays?

Not sure what they’d retail for now, but I’ve seen them selling aftermarket anywhere from $300 and up.

• armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 672MI6 Agent

So just to be sure, was the correct color code confirmed to be C1581? Jamesbondlifestyle states C1581, but Mr. Zaritsky had C1604 iirc.

Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent

C1581 is Screen Accurate

• armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 672MI6 Agent

Thank you!

Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • Fulci2020Fulci2020 Posts: 27MI6 Agent

Didn't David mention color code C1604 in The Bond Experience? And didn't he also say M078LF0050 ????