Gadget Meisters Prop Collection

2»

Comments

• mi6ppkmi6ppk Posts: 70MI6 Agent

Most items will be sold under the eBay username of markfi007

items on eBay right now

Thanks to everyone who has purchased items from Andy’s collection so far. More stuff added on a weekly basis. Some rare 007 magazines on at the moment. We are trying to go through the boxes starting from 1

• Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,882MI6 Agent

Hello,

I don't I've seen new listings for a month or so. Is the collection sold in full?

Thank you.

Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • loader10569loader10569 Posts: 49MI6 Agent

I thought I had a few bits of Bond stuff, but this collection is awesome!!!! Trying to find something I have that I didn't see in those pics and struggling!!!

• B549WUUB549WUU Posts: 196MI6 Agent

Hi - will ALL of the collection be going on eBay or will any be sold by other means?

Many thanks

Simon

Her Majesty’s loyal terrier, defender of the so called faith.

Hi All

I normally post on eBay weekly most of the collection will be on here except the replica guns / weapons etc.

some nice items on eBay right now. Feel free to ask any questions via the listings. Will probably take me a year to list everything so keep looking

M

Thanks - how will the replica guns be sold? I’m really interested in the piton gun

thanks

All the replica guns/ weapons etc will at some point go to auction as there has been to much interest and high offers from people especially the Piton Gun.

Thank you. Will start saving!!

Some of Gadget Meisters collection will be sold at the upcoming Ewbanks Auction on Friday May 27th in the UK.

Items to include Factory Entertainment, Big Chief, Goldeneye Piton Gun, Living Daylights WA2000 Sniper Rifle, Octopussy Faberge Egg, Spectre PTS KPos gun and many more items. Will be available to view the catalog from this weekend.

See www.ewbankauctions.co.uk website for more details