FS: Three Rag and Bone Henleys for Sale - XL

JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

I have 3 R&B Henleys for sale. One is like the SA white long sleeve one, but this one has short sleeves.

The other two are blue and black.

All of them are in great shape and been worn very little. See photos for details, but feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks!

Asking $40 each with buyer also covering shipping, but open to reasonable negotiation on price.

Edit: these have been folded and stored for the last 6+ months this the wrinkles from folding

Photos:

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Comments

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

I am open to offers, if interested.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Updated pricing and info in original post

Reduced pricing