No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent

In one of David's recent videos he says the shirt is Sunspel, but then corrects himself and says it's OB. Of the shirts currently in their line, this is the only one it could be. Grab a screen-accurate piece for under a hundred while you can! (And btw, it is one of the most comfortable t-shirts I've ever owned, whereas the Sunspel feels like it needs a year or two to get to this place of comfort. I grabbed the OB in some other colors.)

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

Does anyone know how the OB-T compares to a James Perse t-shirt? I have a few of those. Have one in the same grey. Not sure if I should get an OB-T or not now. Ha!

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 459MI6 Agent

Can someone please link to the correct shirt?

Second post on this page

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    edited August 2021

Gents, just to be clear....it was the blue trunks in the film that I was referring to when I said OB did not contribute to the film. The grey and white OB-Ts were discussed in my videos some time ago but I do not typically posts 'finds'. I am sure many of you can appreciate that many of these brand embargo information until such time as they are ready to discuss. So many times, especially with this movie, I am privy to information but not able to overtly discuss. BUT I would venture to say you will begin seeing quite a few 'eye-opening' videos very shortly...some even starting next week! ;)

This is not to take away anything from Mattia who has done a tremendous job with identification of items throughout this movie. Just tremendous! I am in awe of his abilities. he continues to be a herald of fantastic information and to have the marketing team confirm this to him publicly is a big deal.

• Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent

Since I started this hobby, I've come to understand most of the times brand will give info away only when sure they can start a marketing campaign along with the movie.

Very interesting, I'll be looking forward to seeing those videos.

I'm more than honour you pointed that out, absolutely no problem. It's a pleasure to share my findings with you all!🙏

Sure I've been lucky enough to get confirmation from them.

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

I know these have a tailored fit. I’m between sizes on their sizing chart. I do tend to wear size large in most shirts, but not sure which to pull the trigger on. Any suggestions? My chest is about a 42.5 and my best fitting suit jacket is a 43R slim fit. I’m a 34 waist as well. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

My jacket arrived earlier this week and as someone else pointed out, the label on the bag in which the jacket arrived was coded "B. Li Bond Covert Sn11"...and I don't think that's for Bond Street 😉

Interestingly enough, the Barbour Covert seems to have disappeared completely from the Flannels website this morning. I can't help but wonder if Barbour have told them that the jacket can't be sold until there's an official announcement/launch? I am looking forward to seeing what goodies David officially reveals in the comings days and weeks.

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent

It's interesting to think about how the NTTD brands have done and will do when the movie finally premieres. I expect Omega, for example, will see a new surge in demand after the longest roll-out for a watch in history. Same with Rogue Territory. But Sperry? I'll be very curious to see about Massimo Alba and Connolly (which may have gone from seeing its Giubbino as a limited run to a potential cash cow). There are pieces of Bond's outfits that haven't been identified and are probably out of production as items from past seasons. Those brands will have missed the $$$ boat.

Thanks for the link fellas. Mine's ordered.

I'll be particularly interested to see what happens to the screen-accurate Omega bracelet, which was modified early on in its run. No idea if there are more screen-accurate than modified out there, but as you can't buy a screen-accurate v1, what will that effect have on pre-owned prices (allowing also for the fact that the bracelet was modified due to a weakness in the v1 design).

• IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent

Not sure if they will appear in the final cut, but from some BTH of Matera, Léa seems to wear a pair of Ray Ban 4314N in tortoise/brown lenses. They have an elongated shape and wayfarer style legs. The 'Ray Ban' logo can be seen on the temple.

Excellent ID Mattia. I might have to order a pair for my girlfriend if they do appear onscreen

👍 Wouldn't be a bad idea!

Most certainly not the one on screen, but there's another Bond brand that offers a navy cap or two:

https://www.lockhatters.com/collections/men-hats/products/brook-baseball-cap

• sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    edited August 2021

I have just bought a baseball cap from Christy's a british heritage brand been around since 1773, so you never know if they decided to go with something old school british....very high quality

https://www.libertylondon.com/uk/lyle-baseball-cap-R406077006.html#pos=9

• TSRGusTSRGus Posts: 88MI6 Agent

Re the Covert… can anyone attest if the sizing the same oversized effect that was seen in the originally branded jacket when it was called Graham or is it more true to size in this version?

thanks in advance

• othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent

Based on the final US trailer, it appears Q is wearing the (or a) grey tie.

Following some months of uncertainty, thanks to the kindness and unbelievable good work of Olivia, Matteo & Co at Clarks I've finally been able to confirm the shoes Felix will wear in the Jamaican scenes.

They're part of the Desert London collection in pine green suede and white crepe sole. Only problem -as always- they're from the 2018 collection, so not available anymore.

If you're interested maybe a chat with Clarks is the best way to solve the problem

Well, tbh it's the brown BC tie I had ID'd previously. It's a question of grading, even because the offical poster showing that outfit has the brown tie

• othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent

Ah ok. Thank you for confirming!

Nothing!

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

Rogue Territory has their Supply Jacket once again available in unwaxed copper canvas.

Sizes S, M, and L currently in stock.

It's slightly darker than the waxed tan version in NTTD, but is a solid alternative if you aren't a fan of waxed canvas.

• hcantrellhcantrell CharlottePosts: 170MI6 Agent

I took one size down and it's not too oversized at all. I actually really like the fit, little long in the sleeves but that should be a pretty painless fix. I'm David Z's dimensions in a 6' frame and took a Small.

"I don't think the dead care about vengeance."
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

via Insta I came across that NTTD Display in Indonesia and spottet a greenish Jacket in the back. it looks like if it was worn by Madleine

I wonder if this is the same jacket:

an old Barbour Model which is also called "Covert" looks similar but is not a exact match in my eyes. but the jacket from the exhibition looks very barbour-ish to me

Could you link the IG page where you found it? I've been searching for that jacket for months

• NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTSD9AaJ07Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

its an private account and he didn't mentioned where or what it is exactlly, you have to to contact him to get the exact address of the exhibition I guess

Thank you. I've contacted him, hope an answer comes soon