FS - SA Tommy Bahama Catalina Large *Tailored*

I am selling the Screen Accurate Tommy Bahama Catalina in Black, size Large. It has been tailored, shortened, to match screen accuracy based on The Bond Experience video - I do believe. It’s just too big on me. I’ve worn it once, maybe twice. Recently dry cleaned. They appear sold out online, I do believe. Asking $90 +shipping if outside the US & free shipping in the US. Open to negotiate a little.

Any questions please let me know. Thanks!

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Comments

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent
    edited September 2021

Open to offers if interested

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • JBWJBW CONUSPosts: 50MI6 Agent

What're the measurements?

Sartorially James Bond.
    Infographics detailing the Clothing and Accessories utilized by 007.
    IG: @jamesbondswardrobe

JBW, please let me know if there are any more measurements or questions you might have.

Regards,

JT

edited September 2021

It's looking good! What's the sleeve length?

If I'm able to buy it, it would have to be thru PayPal F&F

Sartorially James Bond.

I’ll check for you this evening when I get home. PayPal F&F is great.

JBW - here you go:

PM'd

Sartorially James Bond.

Item has sold. Please close.