Anybody popping into London Brunello Cucinelli?

Was wondering if anybody was visiting anytime soon. They have had my NTTD shirt since the Covid outbreak lol They took it in to see if they could change the buttons to SA version and ive never had a chance to collect it

Im still in UK currently but my schedule getting tight so unlikely to get to London

Instagram - bondclothes007

Comments

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 814MI6 Agent

can pop in at the weekend if no one can sooner.

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent

Hope not lost after all this time!!!!

🤞

• km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent

Which buttons are the SA ones, according to them? When I bought mine last year, they checked around and said the white buttons are the correct ones.

Well what is fascinating about this is that in images and footage the collar, cuffs and top two buttons match the shirt and are blue - see the bridge scenes with the jacket buttoned up where buttons clearly sky blue. But in some bts shots the lower 2/3 front buttons do indeed look a bit white. So possible they tailored on blue buttons that would be visible to fit colour scheme. Or they had to replace the lower and only had white. Or a trick of the light.

As it happens BC say they change buttons each season on the denim. Some enterprising googling shows blue buttons on the denim shirts circa 2018/19. But you cannot get them.

• Tato007Tato007 France Posts: 369MI6 Agent

What the exact name of the BC shirt worn in NTTD, I will go to the BC store in geneva looking if they have one

thanks

Very interesting. I thought they looked blue as well, but with my own shirt I can see where light can play tricks. After several correspondences with BC and they convinced me they gave production one with white buttons, I decided it’s either lighting or the costume dept made their own changes.

Interesting. After several correspondences with BC, and they convinced me they gave production the shirt with white buttons, I decided it must be a lighting thing or costume dept made alterations on their own. The shirt I purchased was in early 2020 so the one directly after filming.