Spectre Train scene Cocktail Shaker

Has anyone identified the Cocktail Shaker from the train scene? I’ve looked through but couldn’t see anything

Comments

• walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Thomo wrote:
    Has anyone identified the Cocktail Shaker from the train scene? I’ve looked through but couldn’t see anything
    The problem is it looks like every other cocktail shaker I've ever seen. It might be from one of the company's that's provided glassware before like cumbria crystal, waterford crystal, Schott zwieszel, etc.
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Thomo wrote:
    The problem is it looks like every other cocktail shaker I've ever seen. It might be from one of the company's that's provided glassware before like cumbria crystal, waterford crystal, Schott zwieszel, etc.

That’s the problem, found some that are similar but not the same I’m afraid
    Well I’ve found one that is very similar unfortunately it’s 2cm too short. The one the left is the screen used one sold at auction, the right hand one is only about £8. It’s 500ml and perhaps a slightly bigger size could be the one. The search continues LOL
    0-A3-F565-B-AFF1-475-A-A1-CC-CDF04-C63-C410.jpg
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I wonder if it was cast by the props department? The indentations on the left of the screen used prop wouldn't naturally occur in a silver or stainless steel (I assume) shaker.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    I wonder if it was cast by the props department? The indentations on the left of the screen used prop wouldn't naturally occur in a silver or stainless steel (I assume) shaker.

That’s faux ice.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    C&D - if you ever make it to Japan, check Asakusa in Tokyo.
    There is an entire street full of shops for "plastic food"
    They sell the displays of meals that you can see at the entrance of many restaurants in Japan.

One thing that they do brilliantly are fake frosted beer glasses - you can even find some drops running down the frosted surface.

It's a skill of it's own!
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Higgins wrote:
    C&D - if you ever make it to Japan, check Asakusa in Tokyo.
    There is an entire street full of shops for "plastic food"
    They sell the displays of meals that you can see at the entrance of many restaurants in Japan.

One thing that they do brilliantly are fake frosted beer glasses - you can even find some drops running down the frosted surface.

It's a skill of it's own!

Oh wow - that must be a sight. On my list if we are ever allowed to travel again
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    That gives you an idea, they are amazing!
    They even fake the bubbles in the „beer part“

https://en.japantravel.com/tokyo/plastic-food-at-kappabashi/3907
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    That is truly amazing. Thanks for sharing

Fingers crossed I may have found a match (in looks at least) it's a 750ml one and I'm not awaiting delivery. I'll do a photo match and post a link if it is, also only £9 which is nice

Well it’s arrived and getting a photo at the same angle isn’t easy. This is it. Not sure it’s 100% but it’s quite close. What do people think ?

Wow that’s super close too 🍸

• drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent

Tons of these on Amazon and probably all coming out of the same factory. For anyone else looking, just make sure you get the large one for closest to the Spectre one!