No Time To Die - World Premiere

Comments

• IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent

Announced on Facebook today, 28th, Albert hall. Any idea how to get tickets? Or maybe it will be a closed show this year?

• Red_SnowRed_Snow Posts: 296MI6 Agent

Le Grand Rex has confirmed the Paris premiere will take place at the same time.

James Bond Australia - Website | Twitter | Mastodon | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Newsletter

Bond on the Box - Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LetterBoxd | YouTube
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,702MI6 Agent

The release dates of both Top Gun: Maveric and MI:7 has been moved to May and September next year. Until I read that news I felt really sure of NTTD release date in about a month .... 🙄

• The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent

Keeping my fingers crossed. Surely they can't pull it again...

"Any of the opposition around..?"

The fact that they call them Final trailers is a source of optimism. I really liked the new trailers too!

Yes, good final trailers. A nice refresher, with just the right amount of new new bits thrown in. I know Maverick and MI:7 have been postponed but I really think they should just go with NTTD now, accept the situation, and move on. Announce the new Bond and film for the 60th Anniversary in 2022.

Yes, making and releasing a new Bond movie in just one year sound like something today's EON would do. 🤣🤣🤣

I meant a press conference mid/late 2022, to mark the 60th Anniversary of the franchise with the unveiling of the new James Bond actor and release date of the film (2024?)

That sounds much more realistic.

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

I'd like to see that. I'm sure they have a very serious shortlist of names to be the next Bond, although perhaps they can't do anything until the Amazon acquisition is finalised. A splashy press conference to announce the new actor for the anniversary would be smart...and they could still give themselves two years to actually make and release the film!

I admire your optimism, I'm not do sure.

Granted the situation is different, but having worked for a company during a takeover, no one was permitted to sign any new contracts or contract extensions until the takeover was completed or had failed. I know that Eon is a separate entity from MGM, but I am sure there are limits on what they can do towards B26 until the takeover is resolved.

• GiugiaroGiugiaro Posts: 23MI6 Agent

Royal Albert Hall Website.

It announced a small number of tickets available from 9am this morning

I clicked on it at one second past. Was about number 280 in the queue , got down to the end. About to proceed but they wanted a promotional code.

so no luck !!

• Elgrande007Elgrande007 Posts: 80MI6 Agent

I was 358 in line at 09:00

You should have refreshed the page then…

I did for 30 min and scored 2 tickets

Argggghhhh.

well done you. So you bought two tickets workout needing a promotional code?

did the need for a promotional code disappear?

well done either way.

• Elgrande007Elgrande007 Posts: 80MI6 Agent

Thanks mate,

yes, the code window was gone at one point and then you could book tix…

but circle tickets only, £250 each… 😬 crazy but what can I say…

That’s good.

Thats was the price six years ago when I went to the Spectre Premiere. A lot of money for a trip to the cinema, but it’s not about that is it ? It’s the red carpet

Enjoy. I’m very envious.

Spend time mingling and dont get rushed to your seat too early !

😭 gutted, would loved to have gone, shame they kept quiet on release, bet most went to scalpers

• MonkimediaMonkimedia Posts: 25MI6 Agent

I'm gutted I missed this too went to Spectre premiere which was mega

Hopefully there will be some returns due to the entry requirements.. or a promotional code will suddenly appear

• You Know My Name007You Know My Name007 Posts: 91MI6 Agent

not a big premier but got my tickets for the first showing on the 30.9 here in Germany

• singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent

It is available in 3D in some Cinemas in Germany. Seems they used the delay to convert it to 3D.

Was watching pinewood cinema site over weekend as they were launching opening night on 30th. Cue website crashing all morning and by the time it works tickets sold out… :(

• Christmas TounesChristmas Tounes GloucestershirePosts: 164MI6 Agent

I'm planning to do up to the premiere just to try and get a wristband to see the stars etc. Anyone else going up?

1. Goldeneye 2. OHMSS 3. Goldfinger 4. TND 5. Octopussy 6. FYEO
    7. LALD 8. TWINE 9. Skyfall 10. AVTAK 11. CR 12. TLD 13. YOLT
    14. TMWTGG 15. Moonraker 16. TSWLM 17. Thunderball 18. FRWL
    19. Dr. No 20. DAF 21. LTK 22. DAD 23. QoS 24. Spectre 25. NTTD
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,418Quartermasters

This 3D version took me completely by surprise when I heard about it yesterday. It looks like here in South Africa it is going to be quite a hassle to find the film in 2D. All of the cinemas near me seem to be screening it exclusively in 3D.

• AgentCJ19AgentCJ19 Posts: 52MI6 Agent

tempted, although I thought they said no-one would be permitted... let me know if you are ans I might too - would love to get a poster signed by Craig

I hope they'll bring the 3D out with the 2D on bluray.

In previous years it was possible to buy the programme from the premier online with the proceeds going to charity. The last two have been beautiful publications. If anyone hears of a similar opportunity for NTTD, I would be most grateful if you could let me - or everyone! - know. Thanks.

• Christmas TounesChristmas Tounes GloucestershirePosts: 164MI6 Agent
    edited September 2021

It seems it won't be possible to attend the red carpet to get an autograph etc according to a statement out out by EON. .. can anyone confirm this or will it be possible to go there and see Craig as usual etc?

1. Goldeneye 2. OHMSS 3. Goldfinger 4. TND 5. Octopussy 6. FYEO
    7. LALD 8. TWINE 9. Skyfall 10. AVTAK 11. CR 12. TLD 13. YOLT
    14. TMWTGG 15. Moonraker 16. TSWLM 17. Thunderball 18. FRWL
    19. Dr. No 20. DAF 21. LTK 22. DAD 23. QoS 24. Spectre 25. NTTD
  • YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent

From the RAH website: "Please note that due to Covid protocols in place there will be no public access for non-ticket holders to view the premiere on the night."

It might be hard to stop people from looking, but you can bet they surely will not be organizing an entrance show like with previous premières.

• danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent

The Cast and Crew is unfortunately after the RAH screening, but as you pointed out it's in IMAX , see you there😀