Sunspel Riviera Polo in NAVY no longer on website - are they no longer made?

Hey guys, i was browsing on sunspel website and noticed that the CR Navy sunspel polo isnt availlable anymore, is it because the navy is now not produced anymore? or maybe leading up to NTTD they have did this on purpose ? hope to hear from you guys if you guys have any info about this. cheers

Yes i did ride the CAT

Comments

• StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • Remmert007Remmert007 Posts: 232MI6 Agent

They won't take this out of their collection anytime soon. It sells out regularly though.

BOND LIFESTYLE
    JamesBondLifestyle.com | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

You only live once, live like Bond!
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

I would love to know how many they've sold since CR came out. It must be their single biggest-selling item, judging by how often it sells out. I'm on my third one now and it's still my favourite polo. Funnily enough, a few weeks ago we had a casual attire day at work and I wore that polo. I walked in to see someone and she said "Well hello, Mr. Bond." We've never discussed Bond and she has no idea of my interest so I was confused. It was only a few minutes later that I realised I was wearing the Riviera and it must have been the polo which triggered her subconscious recognition (either that or she's another closest Bond fan!).

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

wow thats good to hear, and also good tos ee its back on the site haha - in terms of sizing do they go slim fit ? thanks Domino Stiff and Remmert for the replies, cheers guys, cant wait to see the premiere at albert royal hall via youtube haha have a great weekend guys, love from Indonesia

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent

On a similar note, does anyone know how the fit of the current iteration compares to the original release? I believe I read they slimmed down the arms, but is the body still the same?

• billybobbillybob Posts: 42MI6 Agent

I’d be interested to know this as well. I have an older version, but the sleeves were a little short and wide. I had to tailor them a bit tighter.

yes guys ,could anyone help on the sizing for the sunspel as i want to buy some whislet my sister in uk

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent

I can’t see much difference in the originals and this latest version. The colour holding is much better. The earlier ones used to fade very quickly after a couple of washes. My new ones haven’t faded at all after several.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

any advice on sizing guys? my chest 104cm

Yes i did ride the CAT

i have a polo that fits me pit to pit is 50cm length 68cm

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
  • billybobbillybob Posts: 42MI6 Agent

I’d be interested to know this as well. I have an older version, but the sleeves were a little short and wide. I had to tailor them a bit tighter.