Omega Film Screening

Hi All just wondered if anyone that has purchased the Watch direct from an Omega boutique has been invited to a film screening at all. I know with Spectre they invited people who purchased the watch to a special showing of the movie with drinks, nibbles and goodie bag.

Comments

• AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent

They promised me exactly that when I bought it back in March of last year but didn’t receive anything and don’t think I will…

The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • shilton125shilton125 SCOTLANDPosts: 355MI6 Agent

the same has happend to me, i have written to customer services, my boutique is fantastic but even they are very dissappointed

Had a reply from Omega they are going to do an event now

• VandrellVandrell London, EnglandPosts: 324MI6 Agent

I have a family member that works for Aston Martin and they have invited me to a private screening on Friday so they are happening. Maybe Omega just haven't pulled their finger out again?

like i said Omega in Scotland are doing an event

• AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent

Pretty fcking disappointed with the local boutique I bought the watch from. Was promised by the store boss to receive two tickets to an advance private screening but didn‘t get anything.

Now I see the aforementioned premiere take place And I sit here like a complete left-out…

The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • johnraidersjohnraiders Posts: 97MI6 Agent

I feel with the boutiques it’s you bought a watch last year……I got invited to events the year I bought my Snoopy, then nothing since.

i would contact them i wrote a letter to Omega HQ 3 days later they informed me there will be events happening. i contacted by boutique in Glasgow and there is now one happening in October