NTTD Navy Blue Swim Shorts

Comments

• YoannDILUZIOYoannDILUZIO Posts: 5MI6 Agent

Bonsoir après avoir vérifié plusieurs photos. Je pense qu'il y a les petits embouts du cordon qui sont en métal. Merci de me confirmer. Cordialement. Yoann

• Cg23Cg23 Posts: 242MI6 Agent

Does anyone have any tips on using washable laundry bags? Been washing my shorts on delicate but have noticed slight chipping from the zippers black coating already. (I get it, they were 20 bucks) but going forward was considering getting some of those mesh washable bags for delicates & stuff like this. Always was kinda hesitant in the washable mesh laundry bags with if the item inside would actually get cleaned enough while in a bag. Anyway, figured Id throw that out there for an fyi (be careful washing) and if anyone has any advice, Ive seen a ton on amazon but would love some real world advice if anyone uses this method.

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent

Just get white cotton zip pillow cases and wash them in those. That’s what I do all my wool and delicate stuff in. Sunspel stuff too.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent

I've been using this set ($8) for 2 years now and they're still going strong:

I use them to wash socks to prevent pilling and they come out plenty clean. The trick is to not overstuff the bags so everything inside can move around freely. Hope that helps!

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent

Yeah. They’ll do too.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Great stuff here. Really appreciate it, thank you!

• Bottled_in_BondBottled_in_Bond Posts: 19MI6 Agent

I got mine in XL today. Just a comment about the sizing: I went with the recommended size (35"-37" waist). I'm a 36 inch waist, have what ladies call "a nice butt" and athletic thighs. I'm 5' 9" tall and 195 lbs. The shorts fit perfectly - not tight in any dimension but as well fitted as DC's appear.

Bottled in Bond is an absolutely brilliant username.

• CajunCajun Posts: 481MI6 Agent
    I edit, therefore I am.

Oh yeah, everytime i do. Just kinda part of it unfortunately with coated zippers. But I think the laundry bags is a great idea so I’ll still wash on delicate and inside out but that should be an added barrier to keep from the chipping

• CajunCajun Posts: 481MI6 Agent
    I edit, therefore I am.
  • redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    edited November 2021

Anyone in the US needing a size M? I should have a pair arriving today that I won't need. I can just return if not, but I thought I'd offer it up here first.

New in bag and I'll throw in a blue shoelace. $30.

EDIT: Pending

• Bondy007Bondy007 Posts: 16MI6 Agent

"Well, I like to do some things the old-fashioned way."

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

if anyone else has an M for sale in usa please do info guys, still lookin for one

cheers

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • Peregrine CarruthersPeregrine Carruthers Los Angeles, CAPosts: 34MI6 Agent

For whatever it’s worth, for the logo removal I just rubbed some nail polisher remover on it and the lettering instantly dissolved away with no trace left behind. I immediately soaked the shorts in cold water then just let them air dry.

• Peregrine CarruthersPeregrine Carruthers Los Angeles, CAPosts: 34MI6 Agent

No discoloration at all. I used a black pair of shorts as a test run since I couldn’t get a pair in navy.

• TheGrimFandangoTheGrimFandango California, USAPosts: 58MI6 Agent
    edited November 2021

For those in the USA I was just able to order a pair on Amazon (size M) for delivery next week (it says “in stock soon” but apparently they’re still letting you place orders).

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    edited November 2021

For Scandinavians, Russians, Eastern Europeans...(insert other stereotypical Sauna loving countries here) or gym goers amongst us who do not wish to melt the fabric or try any tricky techniques...if you shower and then wear them in the sauna after 10mins the logo just peels right off with no problem at all.

• OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 583MI6 Agent

I gotta admit, even after all the instructions, I still don't quite understand how to remove and replace the drawstring(s). It feels as though the neon one doesn't go all the way around, but is actually two separate parts. So you cut these off near the logo after opening the seam (which I am hesitant to do), and then you still have to somehow create an opening to pull a replacement all the way through? I think I understand what y'all mean but I have had pieces of clothing basically tear apart (slowly) after removing something as small as a laundry tag. So the shorts still lie here just like they arrived. 😕

Oh, and I may have a (new and completely intact) pair in XL for sale.

"I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • jclemzjclemz Posts: 85MI6 Agent

The drawstring is just one piece and is stitched in with the tag on the inside of the waistband. I literally just unpicked the stitches of the tag and removed it and the drawstring then just pulled out. No need to open any seams. Before you then pull the drawstring out, tie one end of it to an end of the new drawstring and then as you pull out the old drawstring from the other end it will thread the new one through - much easier than trying to thread it through after! Hope this helps!

• _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent

I concur. Remove the JN tag by unpicking the stitches that hold it in place and the drawstring becomes loose. Then do that tying the new blue drawstring around one end of the neon one and pull it through!

Murder | Employment.
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 583MI6 Agent

Thank you! Yes, that did help a lot! Btw, for removing the logo (on the leg) it also works by just pouring hot water over it and then scratching it of. In case someone doesn't have (or want to use) an iron.

"I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent

I think the most difficult thing I found with these shorts was wearing them to my local fishmonger and smearing a few Red Snappers across my crotch.

The things we do for screen accuracy…

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

And ... GO!

Dude, nobody wants to hear about your dating life ...

I hope you at least bought them dinner first!

I ain't letting anything called "Snapper" near my crotch!

I'm thinking "the most difficult thing" was escaping from the fishmonger after he saw you violating his fish.

Screen accuracy? How close to the screen were you?!?!

A smart man would have visited a fishmonger in another town.

"I think the most difficult thing I found with these shorts was wearing them." FIFY

Who else wants to join in? 😈

• Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent

We’re no longer dating…but as they say, there’s plenty more fish in the sea…

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

Once again using marine life to abuse yourself ...

• goneontheroadgoneontheroad Posts: 168MI6 Agent

Still looking for mediums in the US!

• kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent

So I can be screen accurate, can anyone tell me if Bond dresses to the left or the right? 😂

• Bondy007Bondy007 Posts: 16MI6 Agent

"Well, I like to do some things the old-fashioned way."