Bond Collection Sell-Off

Comments

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent

The ones Eddy selling is Lock&co,but I doubt they are ones used in film. It’s Acne.

Lock &co never had that shape beanie!

edited October 2021

It wasn’t Acme that was used in the film. That was just rumour that took hold and everyone ran with it. It was Lock used onscreen. 100%

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

I know Lock & co provided some for movie but that’s it,their PR thought it’s theirs.And Lock and co don’t have that shape(I have both) and Lock&Co don’t have that shape and knit is different. But I might be missing something,different model-as I’m sure it’s not Lock@co ski beanie they are selling for long time now. As I said I might missing something, but if confirmation for that is something like someone from Lock&co thinks it’s theirs-I’m not buying that. That’s not confirmation. And even Jenny Teeming mixed some brands,when was asked about,from my memory

edited October 2021

They did have that shape 7 -8 years ago.

Like I said, it’s 100% Lock & Co used on screen and the seller is correct in stating his are screen accurate if they are that particular 2013/15 beanie they supplied. I’ve seen and own quite a few screen used pieces and JTemine always used a particular fabric label when marking and labelling up costume that was used on set in SF and SP. Labelling was different in QoS, but is equally as distinctive.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

As I said I might miss something.

Can anyone who have correct season beanie from Lock&co,could post photo with wearing one,just to see shape.

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    edited October 2021

I looked for that beanie so many times... Ended up settling on an npeal which was very close. At least went charcoal 😃

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,324MI6 Agent

I don't know why folks insist on debating Asp once he's weighed in on these things. If you've been on the forums for a minute it's obvious he's connected to folks in production who would know, he owns screen-used items that he did not find at auction, and he's clearly seen all these things in person (though in what capacity is none of my business).

Not trying to start an argument but just pointing out that it's cool that we have access to his info; it seems to go unappreciated or misunderstood at times. Lots of info on these boards are up for debate, and the debate can be part of the fun. But Asp has the inside scoop every time.

• MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    edited October 2021

NTTD - Grey POW TF Suit - Size 48R

When this suit was sold to me from the New York boutique , I was lead to believe it one was of only 15 made in this size and following the screen suit exactly, something to do with the lapel widths.

Ready to be tailored, cuffs unfinished, trousers unhemmed and unaltered in anyway. COVID hit just after I received it so never got round to having it tailored

Looking to recoup my outlay, nothing else. $3990

Please email me at eddy21@me.com for a quick response. 

edited October 2021

Rainbow Jacket (Aged 4/5)

edited November 2021

Barton Perreira - Joe Sunglasses

Brand new, boxed and unworn

Non 007 branded pair, so screen accurate

SOLD

• JamesBondJamesBond RomePosts: 43MI6 Agent

Barton Perreira - Norton Sunglasses 

£400

edited November 2021

Screen Accurate Rag & Bone White Henley

Size Small, still in original packaging, never opened.

£225

edited November 2021

SOLD

edited November 2021
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent

Out of interest, what brand were the socks please?

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • Bondy007Bondy007 Posts: 16MI6 Agent

Didn't see a comment or pictures, but what size are the flip flops, and have they sold?

"Well, I like to do some things the old-fashioned way."

• SchnoeppSchnoepp Posts: 168MI6 Agent

I have lost the overview. 😉 Which articles are available? And what is the brand of the darkblue Matera socks?

edited November 2021

Items left to sell:

CLOTHES

Barton Perreira - Norton Sunglasses 

£400

Tom Ford QoS Cardigan - Navy Size 46 £900

Nike Bamboo AirMax - U.K. Size 9 - £150

NTTD - Yellow Flip Flops screen Accurate - £60

Screen Accurate Rag & Bone White Henley 

Size Small, still in original packaging, never opened. 

£225

NTTD - Grey POW TF Suit - Size 48R 

When this suit was sold to me from the New York boutique, I was lead to believe it one was of only 15 made in this size and following the screen suit exactly, something to do with the lapel widths. 

Ready to be tailored, cuffs unfinished, trousers unhemmed and unaltered in anyway. 

COVID hit just after I received it so never got round to having it tailored 

Looking to recoup my outlay, nothing else. $3990

• Never really been so concerned with screen accuracy right down to the socks...

but these actually look pretty comfortable...who makes these navy fine rib socks?

• Red_SnowRed_Snow Posts: 296MI6 Agent

What size are the yellow flip flops?

James Bond Australia - Website | Twitter | Mastodon | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Newsletter

Bond on the Box - Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LetterBoxd | YouTube
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent

Hey Jon - delighted with the Globetrotter suitcase! It was a bargain - just sorry the suit was too small for me.

(Anybody who is thinking of buying anything Jon has left, buy with confidence! I have bought a couple of things from him and they have been exceptional purchases)

Yes. Considerably.
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent

Agreed - I've bought a couple of items and not only are they great, he's a pleasure to deal with.

My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2021

Sorry but James Bond's socks are classified under 'ultra top secret" if you thought the shorts and hat were top secret...

these socks....let's just say you're lucky you are still alive for even asking this question.

You heard nothing.

You saw nothing.

Move along.

edited December 2021

I know… who’d have thought. 🤣