Bonds NTTD Tactical Sling Bag - identified

Comments

• IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent

Since I managed to get a Flyye one, happy to take any photos etc that would help confirm or exclude it…

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent

All good brother, I got one when I thought it was the one! I think it’s just a waiting game now for decent BTS or production stills that cast some more light on the pack, or if EON have a full tactical outfit at an exhibition we can get some images of. Unless of course someone can lay their hands on a SU one!

interestingly, looking at the SOT ‘00’ model they are launching, unless the images they have online are stock images of the current model bag, and not the earlier version they claim to be the SU model, it’s still not SA as it has the wrong zip pulls and large logo patch! That makes the Flyye more SA than the SU model!!!! Weird!! 🤣

• CajunCajun Posts: 481MI6 Agent

You may recall production told Asp they remembered replacing pulls and removing a side patch. The patch removal is thus far the most indicative of SOT IMO.

I edit, therefore I am.

Yep, I agree as per my post #116… As I said then, based on how the industry works (as educated by @Asp9mm with his links) I doubt SOT or anyone can actually it’s there’s with prior knowledge. At that point it seems to be a 2 horse race with SOT & Flyye, but again based on primary evidence from Asp’s man on the ground who was there, the whole ‘label’ thing is putting SOT well ahead. BUT as asp correctly points out, nothing is confirmed YET.. we really need to see the bag or get clearer HD phots.

my comment re SA in the previous post refers to the fact that if you buy the SOT ‘00’ as advertised, you will have to remove the patch and replace zip pulls to make it SA, but if you buy Flyye, it already comes with no patch and it has correct zip pulls!!! Ironic.

edited March 2022

@Temnyson We should start a Flyye vs. SOTech gambling pool to spice things up a bit. 😆

I edit, therefore I am.

Knowing my luck it works end up being a brand that none of us have picked up one yet!!! (AliExpress 😳)

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent

Well MrE has a reputation for being 100% wrong on everything he has said is definitely the right brand or model to date. So a betting man……. 😈

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,324MI6 Agent

I love/hate how these detective threads amp me up into caring about a thing I didn't previously care about. This is how I ended up with three Carhartt caps...

Word of caution: SOTech or Flyye, that thing's gonna pill up your N. Peal 😂

"Other" will be a category. We've got this covered. 💸

I edit, therefore I am.

Waitaminit. You're telling us the SA sweater isn't duty-grade kit?!? Next you'll say the pants are basically hipster street fashion! 😆

I edit, therefore I am.

• I wasn't wrong about the carhartt cap and I'm not wrong about the flyye bag. What do you want to know? The truth is these are kind of small, insignificant items, not really a big deal to me. But I do have the correct product code of the cap, and I do have correspondence from the business that sold the bags to the film company. I just don't see it as worth debating. But like I said, what do you want to know?

• @Asp9mm

Would you like me to show you the correspondence? I honestly don't care

Ah, MrE, or is that :

MickeyMouse

unshaken 91

tripleseven

doubleOno

trigger finger

One can easily get confused, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg I suppose.

• It's easy to get confused when you're making an assumption, and you think you've got someone figured out. Feel free to message me, there's often more to a story than mere appearances.

Go on then. Explain to us why you created sock puppet accounts that on one hand derail group buys and on the other hand praise them. And why you offer to buy your own items on your own sales threads under different names. I’m sure there’s a very very logical explanation. You’ve deceived the whole community with these accounts over the years, so start a thread and explain to everyone why. Your MickeyMouse persona stirred up quite a few threads and caused trouble, as have your others.

Just search MickeyMouse if you’ve forgotten. https://www.ajb007.co.uk/search?Search=MickeyMouse+

Not exactly great reading for those that are on the Polo group buy thread is it.

• IceQIceQ Posts: 298MI6 Agent

It’s… Rebekah Vardy

• IP address issue, I asked the Moderator to delete them. I could explain more to you but you blocked my pms, so go on assuming I guess

Doesn’t explain why you used multiple accounts to argue with people and post negative comments on other TF group buys. Whoops, I slipped on the keyboard doesn’t quite cut it here. The evidence is all there preserved. No assuming needed. Just facts.

I’m not the first one to rumble you. This was raised by a few people over the last couple of weeks, and just 10 minutes looking back and searching all of your confirmed puppet accounts makes for a whole ocean of really disturbing behaviour.

Start a new thread. Come clean and explain to us. We are reasonable. That’s why I haven’t derailed the polo buying thread with all of this weirdness. Gives you chance to do that first.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2022

Send me a PM, and if you still want me to talk, I will. Send me a PM. Or you could go ahead and destroy the polo project while you're at it because a handful of users were riding on my IP address. Seriously, what is so difficult about sending me a message?

A whole handful of users are riding on your IP address. That’s brilliant.

This is a public forum problem Not a private one. There’s a whole bunch of people that would like an explanation. Balls in your court.

edited March 2022

‘ A handful of users riding in my IP address’ - And there was me thinking IP addresses were unique to a device. Well I guess everyday is a school day! 😉

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent

And by amazing coincidence "the handful of users" share the same dissembling, subversive sensibility.

edited March 2022

I doubt Wade & Purvis could write a better script.. mad megalomaniac creates clones, but also creates cloned devices with shared IP addresses that argue and trade with each other, and are hell bent on rolling the world into distruction… that’s Bond 26 there!

• Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 459MI6 Agent

To many of us with personal experience dealing with MrE this will come as no surprise.

MrE has a long and storied history as a liar, manipulator, abuser and brat here on AJB. @Victor B and @JTM are welcome to share their stories about him if they would like. I have already detailed mine.

These behaviors by MrE are that of someone in need of serious psychological help.

At this point I think his ONlY way out of this, as @Asp9mm suggested, is by starting his own thread to PUBLICALLY explain his actions. (spoiler alert, he wont. Because: a) he's a compulsive liar, and b) his actions are not justifiable).

I strongly encourage all members to avoid dealing with MrE in all capacities. I'm very glad @Asp9mm has taken charge in this thread.

I would personally like to see MrE permanently removed from this forum.

• Bond Ambitions, the only beef you had with me was your package was shipped a several days later than expected, sorry something came up. I should have told you there was a delay. And I was wrong about the jeans from NTTD. Had bad info. The Victor B situation took some time to sort out but we did sort it out, there was a discrepancy over an item I received from him, it wasn't what I was expecting, long story short, I could have ran off with it but I didn't. I sent it back to him and he did refund me. I can see how it was a headache for him, so I can apologize for that. But we did sort it out. As for JTM he bought an item that was labeled by the manufacturer as a size L, a brand that is notorious for running small. The item was authentic, I may not have measured the item the way he measures his items, again, I can see his frustration and I did apologize to him for the misunderstanding eventually. But the item could have been too big for him for all I knew, hardly a scam. But call me a compulsive liar? This is coming from someone who does not even know me. You also have to bear in mind that is 3 transactions out of 1,000. By eBay's standards that is still 100% positive feedback.

There are always two sides to a story, the only "lie" I told if you view it as such is having multiple accounts. My reasons are my own. So I do apologize for that. Did I lie about having the correct product code for the carhartt hat? No, I still have it, did I lie about having an e-mail from the company that sold the flyye go bag to the film team, no? I still have it. Have I ever truly ripped anyone off on this forum? Nope. I've provided a lot of you with very rare items over the years. It's only business. Do I appreciate the business deals and profits I've received, of course I do. Now here's what you don't know...the people that have e-mailed me and said "Keep the comments coming! This is pure gold. Somebody needs to say it. Members have written me and told me how much they dislike what this forum has become, even people that you most likely call "friend". I still have the e-mails. I'm not going to be tacky and name the members. But some of them would surprise you. One of them was actually kind of heart-breaking, this member told me he was selling his entire collection because friendships on this forum never manifested into anything real. Still have all those messages.

Sometimes I like to kick the beehive, and shake things up a bit. I get it, that can be annoying to some. And sometimes it stirs up interest in an otherwise stagnant or dying thread or project. I've apologized to everyone I've truly offended, but not one person has apologized to me. That says a lot about someone's character, I think. We are all human and we are all fallible creatures. If I'm in the wrong, I can own up to it. And Sir Miles, for the record, I did not lie to you when I told you what I did, and said go ahead and delete the other accounts. If you'd like to see the text messages, let me know. If I was a compulsive liar, I wouldn't have admitted to anything, nor be willing to abide by forum guidelines, or just have one account. Now this is what I'm actually guilty of...I haven't even seen all the Bond films, nor am I HUGE fan. I like 'em, but that's about it. I'm a seller, like I said, I've provided a lot of rare items to a lot of people over the years. I've always viewed this as more of a seller-platform than a community, so I am guilty of that. But I'm also dang good at finding the items a lot of you are looking for, I'm not going to use my last words to tell you guys off, or cuss you out, or try to tear you down. Patience is better than pride for anger resides in the lap of fools. But I will tell you the Truth.

As far as the polo project is concerned...you gotta give credit where credit is due, I don't think the project would be this close to fulfillment if I hadn't stepped up and used a lot of my time and energy to make it happen. Even David Zaritsky has thanked me quite a lot. And I've made it quite clear multiple times, that if it happens, this is HIS project, not mine.

In closing this apparently, much anticipated novel...I've always said the guilty run, and I'm not running. I really do appreciate this forum and I do not hate anybody on here, I really don't. I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to my Aston Martin fund.

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent

So now your writing to yourself giving support - haha.

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent

Here's a life lesson my father taught me a long time ago: Make your point, speak with articulation, and don't ramble on. The more and more you talk, the less and less you convince the person you are talking to.

Unshakable 91, clearly you weren't listening to your dear old dad... Or, oh wait, is it MrE is now? Whatever you want to call yourself, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Man... In hindsight, we should have known that someone calling themselves MrE... Mystery... What is that, a Chippendale's dancer's attempt at being clever? Clearly he/she was always nothing more than a catfishing troll. Could dish it out, but couldn't deal with the consequences.

So glad that mess is finally over.