NTTD Safin Vial - Interest thread

Comments

• HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,324MI6 Agent

If you're compiling a list of buyers, would love to be on it.

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    edited January 2022

I’m practically a walking bag of mush. Mind you, when I think of the end of NTTD I still don’t know whether to cry or get angry. I’m still trying to work out where this Safin guy came from, how he’s managed to amass an island, an army of workers, infiltrated spectre, outwitted Blofeld and stayed of the radar of spectre, MI6 and every intelligence agency in the world. And if he hates Mr White so much why didn’t he kill Madeline as a child, or as an adult, or when she was on the island, or kill mathilde in front of her, or kill Madeline in front of mathilde like Mr White killed safins family in front of him, and why did he decide to take all his **** out on bond and deny him a future? If getting even for Mr White was such an obsession why didn’t he just kill Madeline and/or mathilde as soon as he saw them in the forest. Then he could have disappeared and the island would have been kept off everyone’s radar.

and why didn’t bond just get Madeline and mathilde to the safety of the NATO airbase instead of getting his end away and make breakfast for the kid?

and how come the new 007 got to be a 00 when every mission she’s sent on she fails. Persuade bond to keep out of it; fail, bring Valdo back to MI6; failed, get info from Blofeld in prison; bailed and failed; stop Safin; bailed and failed, protect bond; failed. Bloody useless!

and if Q’s watch can create an EMP and short circuit electronics, how come it doesn’t kill nanobots? And if it would have caused the nanobots to explode like primos eye, how’s that a harmless weapon M?! Oh it Heracles could travel harmlessly through the public until it found its target…. and turned every person it has travelled through info an unsuspecting walking bomb. One EMP strike and everyone in range explodes. Brilliantly harmless.

and why didn’t the missile strike take out Safins boats instead of the island? Would have been a much easier target, stopped the nanobots getting off the island and prevented bond cooking himself.

and Q can develop smart blood, hack Silva’s compoota, but can’t get rid of nanobots? Or even try?

and how many times does bond retire?! CR, retired with vesper until she died the next day, QoS kinda left/never left, Skyfall, shot so he left MI6 in a sulk, Spectre, job done, vesper replacement found, leaves, NTTD, enjoying retirement in stolen government property, the leaves Maddie, comes back to MI6, doesn’t, does, carks it. We’re not a country club 007!

Christ it’s 3am and I’m all ranty…. that’s RANTY not… oh never mind. Going back to sleep now.

MG

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org

The luminescence of footwear could have brightened the weather up at least though. Either that or be mistaken for radioactive fallout and caused mass panic.

www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • B549WUUB549WUU Posts: 196MI6 Agent

Still less of an issue than the step brothers plot in spectre

Her Majesty’s loyal terrier, defender of the so called faith.

• Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,882MI6 Agent

LTK: Quits the Service

GEYE: 006 quits the Service

TWINE: Bond fakes his death

DAD: Bond quits the service

Spectre: Bond is already rogue to start the film. Then he makes Q go rogue. Then he asks Moneypenny to go rogue. Then M goes rogue with Tanner, too. Madeleine also steps away from her old life to give Bond information. Mr. White goes rogue from Spectre to gives Bond his next steps. 

Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

The first time I read your message, I misread "I'm still trying to work out where this Safin guy came from..." as "I'm still trying to work out where this Jeff Bezos guy came from..." I only realised my mistake when you mentioned the NATO base in the second paragraph. Before that, everything worked for both of them 😁

www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org

Oooh, hang on there chief, 006 didn’t quit, he faked his death to form the Janus crime syndicate, because the British government had betrayed his liens Cossack parents who’d been shot by Stalin.

Bond didn’t fake his death in TWINE to leave, he let the pipeline pig bomb explode to make it look like him and Christmas had been killed, giving them the element of surprise over Renard.

Again in DAD, bond didn’t quit the service, he was captured and taken prisoner, he just got a tad miffed when M didn’t get him back until she could benefit from it. Naughty M.

DC’s bond seems to have formally retired or gone rogue in pretty much every film though. Once or even twice ok, but NTTD was sadly just another ‘he’s retired oh no he’s not he’s back again’ film.

don’t get me wrong though, some great moments and lots of positives about the film. 👍

www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Professor DentProfessor Dent Pennsylvania USAPosts: 84MI6 Agent

If there is a list for one of these please add me to it. Thanks!

The Bond Enthusiast | Instagram |Facebook

• Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,882MI6 Agent

"Just having a bit of fun, Miranda," Thought it would cheer you.

DAD - Went rogue/fled MI6 Hong Kong facility

TWINE - Went rogue against MI6 doctor's recommendation, manipulating his service

TND - Went rogue against direct order to leave terrorist bazaar

GEYE - Went rogue against Tim Dalton (Arkangelsk is 9 years prior to 1995, meaning Brosnan was Bond while Dalton was Bond)

Mwa-hahaha.

Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,270MI6 Agent

Following on from post #34, as Bond parked his Vantage outside the gate at Mrs Bond's crib, how come it was parked outside said crib the next morning? As the glider thingy could not go any further in the sub pen because of the low gang way and its tail plane clearance, how come when Bond put Mrs Bond and sprog in the dingy with Nomi, glider thingy was no where to be seen! ...... did it sink??? 🤔

Getting there…..

www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,414Chief of Staff

Can you make it work though? All we have to do is get hold of one of his trainers.

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,414Chief of Staff

I tried to get one the last time I bumped into him in the local Poundland, but he politely declined and told me to **** off.

www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent

He sent me a pair of sunspell underwear once, could be some Higgy Jizz on them 😁

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent

You know, I've always wondered about you two.

I’m having nothing to do with Higgy jizz. You just keep that away from me.

Im early catching butterflies in London when I see you 😁

That stuff won’t attract butterflies. People with Geiger counters maybe. But not butterflies.

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent

Hey, I am a Secret Agent!

Of course in order to prevent my DNA falling in wrong hands, I am wearing a condom before I am shipping my underwear to the enemy 😊

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!

Oh boy. It’s true. We said the name five times.

If your b@lls are as hairy as your arms a condom would hardly work, so the weren't butterfly legs in the netting ?

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent

You don‘t seriously want me to tell online where exactly I shave?

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!

Normal people would do it in the bathroom, you probably do it down the local lumber yard 😁

🤣