FS/Trade - 74AM QoS Jeans 34 x 30

JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

I have a non-SA version of the jeans for sale. I’ve never worn them, but I did have them altered/shortened. Looking to get $75 with free shipping in the US, or you pay shipping outside the US. I am definitely open to discuss any offers or trades. Feel free to DM if you have any interest. I’m also open for perhaps a trade. If you have something you’d like to offer let me know.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

Comments

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

may i ask about the colour, if they are these in mercer?

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

Yes, they are the Mercer. I should have mentioned that in the original post. My mistake. Thank you for asking.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

thanks Tullock , with the price i cant justify buying them though still looking for a cheaper one - cheers

Yes i did ride the CAT

Thank you for the honesty. I am open to reasonable offers. Feel free to PM me if you’re interested in making an offer. I’m happy to entertain whatever you might want to offer.

Updated pricing

Pricing updated

Lowered pricing… also open to reasonable offers.

Sold. Please close.

This discussion has been closed.