Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

1222324252628»

Comments

• You guys take this hobby way too seriously. How about this...I go, I leave, I do not want to be a part of your "community". And you stop deleting random guys on here. Sorry notimeforpie. Apparently the Truth is not welcomed here.

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    edited March 2022

Its inevitable anyway. The only reason he isn’t banned now was because a few of us thought he deserved an opportunity to explain. It’d either work out or he’d hang himself. Sadly. He took the latter route, and then some.

Creating just one sock puppet account is a banning offence. Using a shed load of them for 6 years is on a completely other scale.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2022

1. welshboy78
    2. 007JBDCMWR
    3. StiffassBrit
    4. StiffassBrit
    5. Royale-les-Eaux
    6. Royale-les-Eaux (friend #1)
    7. Royale-les-Eaux (freind #2)
    8. CommanderB
    9. asd007
    10. MikeG77
    11. MikeG77 (possibly) 
    12. 006
    13. Arteezy
    14. Arteezy
    15. Arteezy
    16. Arteezy
    17. Surgeon007
    18. MGoAway
    19. Mossella
    20. danlovescars
    21. JettVett
    22. NoTimeForPie
    23. NoTimeForPie
    24. Aussiebondguy
    25. Han
    26. AKV
    27. Arno075
    28. DBS
    29. RBH
    30. estanford
    31. estanford (if we barely fall short)
    32. -_Quantum_-
    33. GS
    34. mb1101
    35. OMEGA BOND WATCHES
    36. Mossella
    37. MGoAway
    38. CAH
    39. Matt B
    40. Matt B (potentially 2)
    41. BBTC

edited March 2022

One really hasn’t been presented with any to like or dislike. From you at least.

• Says the guy who blocked my messages when I tried to send them. I also gave you a response when you asked for it publicly, I did tell the truth so to say I haven't presented any, is a lie in itself. Why am I getting sucked into this? I'm on my way out. If you decide to open your mind a little and face the facts, we can have a conversation then. In fact, you give me your e-mail address, and I will establish a crystal-clear line of communication with you. 100%. The only lie I told was not having more names, I owned up to it. How about we talk outside of the forum? I get off the forum for good and we talk. Man to man. 100% truth. I can show you all the proof you like.

edited March 2022

PM SirMiles the proof then. He has asked for it many times. I’ll look.

• cahcah Terrigal, AustraliaPosts: 26MI6 Agent

Wow, this is all a complete revelation, I had no idea about MrE background nor history., or the fruitless shenanigans that seem to to have taken place. Where does this leave this project? David Z seems to have stepped back sometime ago, apologies DZ! . Is Luigi even aware this conversation is taking place? Someone needs to step up if this is to move forward now that MrE has removed himself. This project has taken soooo long, so I'm not holding my breathe. Notwithstanding, it seems to have a strong confirmation list, so maybe this actually could happen. At the end of the day this polo might end being a "must have" item after after the CD Mr White jacket.

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters

I have contacted Luigi a few days ago to re-engage him and to see if they still have an appetite to do this project. They do and that is when he reminded me of the 50 minimum shirts.

Probably best to start a new thread so all this mess is left in the past.

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,420Chief of Staff

Agreed….I’ll close this one…and could someone start a new thread?

Thanks.

YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.