Tom Ford Quantum Of Solace Ties Special Order - Ties in production, despatch imminent

Comments

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent

Just drop him an email asking him to check / confirm etc

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent

I told Luigi I was paying by card and I received a link from Axerve to pay for my ties. You may wanna reach out to him to confirm that payment info was sent out.

I know where you keep your gun!
  • BBTCBBTC Posts: 34MI6 Agent

This is the e-mail address that I submitted my order to: lbd@tomfordinternational.com

I messaged him earlier today to confirm, still waiting.

• JET007JET007 Austin, TXPosts: 184MI6 Agent

Should be ldb , not lbd

@JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
  • BBTCBBTC Posts: 34MI6 Agent

I double checked, I did use ldb when I sent my order, I just had a brief moment of dyslexia

That’s good. While I got an email back from him a day or two later, I haven’t gotten a final email.

@JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent

This payment platform is horrible.. my payment failed, likely because I'm in the US (this happens sometimes), but it doesn't let you retry.. Looks like I may have to email him for new link..

Thought I'd share in case anyone else has the same issue.. seems to be a one time link. 🙄

• saross029saross029 Posts: 41MI6 Agent

Same thing happened to me. I emailed Luigi asking for a new link too. I got a fraud alert from my bank. Now that I cleared it hopefully it works. Otherwise I'll try AMEX.

• NoTimeForPieNoTimeForPie Posts: 24MI6 Agent

Got my email! Just submitted payment

Same. Just waiting on a second email since the first attempt didn't go through.

• TFTF Colorado, USAPosts: 15MI6 Agent

Did everyone get an email for the pay link or just the people who ordered the Bolivia recreation? I haven't received my pay link yet.

I received a pay link for my entire order which includes the Bolivia tie.

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

I have not ordered a Bolivia tie and I received my link yesterday and paid successfully with Amex on the first attempt.

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent

I too had fraud prevention block payment.

• BrackleyBondBrackleyBond Oundle, NorthamptonshirePosts: 87MI6 Agent

Not received the link yet, probably lower in the list.

I'm actually surprised I didn't get a fraud alert.

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent

I will email Luigi for a new link. I just got off the phone to clear it with my bank.

• km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent

Second attempt was successful. Used Amex and called them prior to running it just to be doubly sure.

Definitely suggest calling your issuer first if in the US, for greater success.

Good luck everyone. 🍸️

Just a quick update to everyone messaging me or Luigi

He is off at the moment as tested positive for covid.

But he will have access to his emails and asks for everyone to be patient. He is working through individual orders one at a time, it's easier for him to get each person fully completed before starting the next, replying and sending paylinks etc. But its a slow process. He stresses that everyone who has emailed orders through will hear from him soon. No panic though as he has started the actual order with the factory based on the emails he's had...

• GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent

Excellent! Thank you 😊

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 814MI6 Agent

best wishes to Luigi.

He's ok so far...

Project aside I'm glad that he's doing ok and I hope he has a speedy recovery!

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 814MI6 Agent

he seems to be working as I have received and paid today,

I’m at my wit’s end with this. Capital One keeps declining the card I want to use, even when I have them on the phone as I try and make the charge. They don’t get it and say I just need to retry even after I explain it’s a one time link. Guess it’s time to try a different card. I hate bothering Luigi with this when he’s I’ll. Hopefully, he’s feeling better and wasn’t stricken too bad for his own sake. He’s been a champ dealing with all this.

• TFTF Colorado, USAPosts: 15MI6 Agent

Don't feel too bad, I'm in the exact same boat with Chase. I just asked Luigi for my 3rd link.

• writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent

I had some trouble with the paylink and asked Luigi to provide the Bank details, as a bank transfer was easier for me due to my Bank not charging for European transfers. Worked like a charm.

Gents having trouble with the paylink may wish to switch payment methods unless that's too much of a hassle on Luigi's end.

But I'm very excited this is getting so close to completion.

"Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
  • QuantumofSolangeQuantumofSolange UKPosts: 133MI6 Agent

I've received my pay link for the deposit but the amount seems like it's the total cost of the ties, not a percentage of the total?

Is that right or have I misunderstood something?

Yes but my martini's still dry.
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent

It says deposit but yes, it's actually the total amount. Guess it's "deposited" until they do release an invoice and send the items your way!

Previous special orders with TF have been the same without a problem in my experience, have no worries.

"Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."