Changing my profile picture

I was wondering if it was possible to change my uncharacteristically frowny profile picture to one of the other default cartoon faces? Or am I now stuck with the cartoon face that I currently have (out of the possible ones)? I was thinking of changing it to one of Sean Connery but I suspect that this would fall foul of copyright. Is there any way to swap out my cartoon face for another out of the default range of profile pictures? Thanks.

"The spectre of defeat..."

Comments

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    edited May 2022

If you want another generic "funny face" avatar I would suggest clicking on and downloading another one you like on the forum. However, I think it helps members stand out more if they have a distinctive avatar of their own, either Bond related or not. To change your profile picture to one saved on your phone or computer simply click on your current avatar from your profile page on AJB and upload your desired picture from there. Here's a screenshot to show you what it looks like to do that:

On the copyright Bond pictures point I don't think that the site is as strict about that these days but I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong.

"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent

I see you achieved it. A very apt avatar choice there, @SpectreOfDefeat! 🙂

"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • SpectreOfDefeatSpectreOfDefeat Posts: 404MI6 Agent

Apt indeed, much obliged for the advice @Silhouette Man!

"The spectre of defeat..."