Tommy Bahama Catalina Restocked

Long-time reader, first-time posting:

Just order a Medium Tommy Bahama Catalina from the web store. Looks like black is restocked in S through 3XL!

Been waiting for this for a LONG time!

Go get 'em!

Cheers,

MT

Tagged:

Comments

• JimmyBobbyJimmyBobby Posts: 100MI6 Agent

I just wanna thank you for putting this up I have been after it for a year and finally ordered it!

• miketeemiketee Posts: 2MI6 Agent

Me too! I knew I wasn't alone! Hope it's great for you!

• armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 672MI6 Agent

Medium and below are already gone!

But the good news is that there seems to be a 50 off 100 popup, but briefly looking into it some more makes it seem like it's just a $50 promo card that will come with a $100 purchase. Like the Kohl's Cash or Old Navy bucks.

Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • Cg23Cg23 Posts: 242MI6 Agent

Can anyone shed some light on these restocks? I feel like they come and go so quickly and like every single size.

Anybody have any idea on how often the restocks happen? Is it seasonal or just random for the long sleeve Catalina? I seem to have the worst luck when I periodically check they seem to always be all gone.

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

Looks like as if yesterday there were more on the TB site. Looks like there is a 25% coupon still out there too.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

Use code "SAVEFIRST" for 25% off. Not sure if that still works though but worth a shot.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

I was a medium but now I'm a small, too bad they're sold out, my medium fits me pretty big now lol

• TimeyswirlsTimeyswirls Posts: 134MI6 Agent

Is anyone else unable to use coupon codes or other payment methods on the Tommy Bahama website?

I was hoping to us the 25% off discount mentioned here and PayPal for some cash back but neither of those seem to be an option. If anyone has a workaround please let me know

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

I don’t know if that code work as when I used mine there was a pin code also needed as well, I do believe.

If anyone needs a proxy buyer in the US shoot me a PM.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • JB1106340JB1106340 Posts: 434MI6 Agent

This is back in stock again in almost all sizes for anyone looking to grab one 🍸

• _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent

Always the XS eludes me!

Murder | Employment.
  • RichardCard82RichardCard82 Posts: 292MI6 Agent

The chicks dig it

• _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent