Beware. Fake EBay SKYFALL boxes.

Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,484MI6 Agent

Just so everyone is aware. This is a prop that I know extremely well, as some of you know.

These are completely the wrong boxes in size, outer covering finish and texture and pretty much everything else including top loading label holder which is also the wrong colour and size. They have nothing to do with Skyfall production at all. And the back story is as dodgy as Hell as they made so few that none would ever be given to MGM as the listing says. Avoid.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175340589840?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=GRVqwxlURum&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=ir1joOn-QfO&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Comments

• ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent

Make no mistake, ASP most certainly knows this prop well.

I can also add it is definitely NOT a Ryman's box, the said box is made by a company called Bigso and this particular model is called Kristina.

One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,484MI6 Agent

Good Sherlocking there AA. The box in the listing is so off, it’s not even funny.

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,484MI6 Agent
    edited July 2022

I find very little if anything comes from reporting items nowadays on EBay, and it’s not the trusted trading place it used to be, so I rarely use it. I’m just warning you guys. The legal side is being looked at by other folks as it’s been reported to and by a few people now to other more interested parties.

• rennervisionrennervision Posts: 106MI6 Agent

"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing." 😀