Tom Ford Quantum Of Solace Ties Special Order - Ties in production, despatch imminent

Comments

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

Glad to see everyone is happy with their ties. I was in for a couple but when I found out the Bolivia was not going to be screen accurate, I decided to backout. I don't regret my decision but hope in the future it can be done more accurately one day.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • saross029saross029 Posts: 41MI6 Agent

I'll have to get in touch with Luigi since I move next month. Same building, but want to avoid any mixups.

• km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent

Beautiful ties. Only ordered 2, my favorites from the movie, as I rarely need to wear a tie. I really like the Greene Party tie the best, looks amazing! Many thanks to all involved in the completion of this project!

• Mr_JonesMr_Jones SloughPosts: 15MI6 Agent

the ties sure do look beautiful. I’m a borderline worried now as I paid in full via bank transfer the exact same day Lugi sent out payment information (I even had Lugi confirm directly that payment had been received).

However, I am yet to receive anything or any tracking information.

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent

Don't worry Luigi is sending out orders randomly, no order etc. He does this over and above his daily job so can take a while. He hoped all orders would be received by the end of August.

If it puts your mind at rest I've not had anything either. Or drop him a quick email.

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent

I decided to wait for it; will let you know when I get my 4 others, I’m as excited as any of you…

Thanks for an awesomely well done job!

"Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."

Thank you as always for the prompt response and re-assurance. You’re absolutely right, good things come to those who wait, it’s been a long journey… a little longer won’t harm anyone.

Many congratulations to all those who have received theirs. The pictures look fantastic.

As always, my thanks to appreciation to all those involved in making this a reality.

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

My ties arrived yesterday and I am delighted with them. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

My tie arrived the other day. I’m super happy with the end result.

A lot of tireless work and dedication over a long period of time to get this to be a reality. It sure, did not disappoint and I am truly appreciative of those who made it possible.

There was no PR benefit, it wasn’t a celebrity request nor was it massively financially beneficial to TF but they went a did it for a grateful bunch of fans.

I cannot think of any luxury brands that would endeavour to please fans to this level. Massive respect to TF and 007JBDCMWR for going above and beyond to make what many would consider impossible possible.

• JET007JET007 Austin, TXPosts: 184MI6 Agent
    edited July 2022

My Kazan tie has arrived and I am over the moon about it! Unending thanks to Luigi, @007JBDCMWR, all those who donated their ties to be looked at, and all who ordered who made it possible! It is stunning and I love how it captures the light!

@JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent

Well, got all four yesterday... I'm ecstatic. Amazing job from the TF gang plus our fearless leader @007JBDCMWR. I'm only missing an accurate Bolivia tie (hopefully sometime in the future), the Skyfall finale one (same), the Thomas Pink from Spectre and the TF and Prada from NTtD. With those plus the three more recent T&A ones from the Brosnan era I'd call it a collection more than enough for my wardrobe. See you in the next project once new management gives us the clear!!

"Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
  • AussiebondguyAussiebondguy Posts: 18MI6 Agent

Got mine and they are amazing.... thanks guys

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    I know where you keep your gun!

Mine arrived Monday. Luigi and the team did us proud...

He does though believe he's a comedian...

• AussiebondguyAussiebondguy Posts: 18MI6 Agent

No I received 4 ties in three box's. But they are amazing and I am storing my ties double per box ATM anyway. Luigi did an amazing job 👏

• BondCrazyBondCrazy Posts: 54MI6 Agent

Kind of jealous of all you guys. Still waiting for my set to arrive. I guess Luigi is still waiting on the Bolivia?

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent

I think that may be the case as when I emailed him today to request individual boxes for my ties I got his out of office message!

I know where you keep your gun!
  • JettVettJettVett Posts: 15MI6 Agent

Got my ties today!! Over the moon! Can't believe this actually happened - really glad to have been apart of this! The quality is great and will be looking forward to wearing these! Big thanks to Luigi, @007JBDCMWR, and everyone else involved with the project - you guys have made so many Bond fans dreams come true.....I know for me it was a dream I never could have imagined!! If we ever have another project, you guys will have my support!!!

• 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent

Hi, I ordered all of the ties . Am I correct that we are waiting on the Bolivia “ recreation “ thanks

Anthony

Yes, I spoke to Luigi just before the Italian August break. They were incoming but he didn't think he'd get to the orders with the Bolivia recreation in until he was back.

But as ever, once I hear anything I'll update on here

They are worth the wait I promise !

• 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    Anthony
  • DexDex Posts: 28MI6 Agent

Still patiently waiting ( smiling through gritted teeth) for my two ties.(London & PTS) Hopefully not long now.

Will likely be a few weeks now as TF go on Italian August summer break

• DexDex Posts: 28MI6 Agent

My ties arrived yesterday.Over the moon with them! Many thanks to Luigi & his team , & of course to ... ahem ...Agent Ramshaw. Thank you sirs.

• BondsApartmentBondsApartment Posts: 5MI6 Agent

Is it too late to get in on this??

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

Considering payment was due months ago, product was manufactured according to those payments and shipments have already been sent out? I'd say yes.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

Glad you are pleased and the wait wasn't too long 🍸

Yes unfortunately final orders closed down a while back

Some members may sell odd ties though as time moves on so keep checking in 🥂

• BondCrazyBondCrazy Posts: 54MI6 Agent

Any update or ETA on the bolivia tie? Still waiting for my set.

Thanks!