Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

DanielCraig007DanielCraig007 Posts: 588MI6 Agent
Does anyone know exactly what black clothing Dalton wore when he infiltrated Gibraltar in The living daylights?

I would also like to know what black clothing Brosnan wore in Goldeneye on his Russian mission with 006?

And finally the black combat gear Brosnan wore when he infiltrated Carvers stealth boat in TND?

I want to know everything including the boots.

Comments

• walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    in Goldeneye Brosnan wore a modified black M65 military jacket under a UK SAS assault vest from the 70's,in TNDs he wears a regular black BDU shirt and a vest custom made for the film.
  • DanielCraig007DanielCraig007 Posts: 588MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the info. What trousers did Brosnan wear in Goldeneye? M65?
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,270MI6 Agent
    edited May 2011
    Removed.
    your welcome, and im pretty sure the Goldeneye trousers were just standard m65 pants but were modified with Velcro closure at the bottom, and ppw those are awesome pics of the GE assault vest!
    edited May 2011
    What about the boots from Goldeneye? There is a good shot of them just before the bungy jump.
  • pwalsh9012pwalsh9012 UKPosts: 189MI6 Agent
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    1995, Goldeneye. Custom made for Brosnan and Wayne Michaels by Angels the Costumiers
    Proproom_073.jpg

Proproom_022.jpg

Love it J.
  • icsics Posts: 1,413MI6 Agent
    pwalsh9012 wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    1995, Goldeneye. Custom made for Brosnan and Wayne Michaels by Angels the Costumiers
    Proproom_073.jpg

Proproom_022.jpg

Love it J.

Ditto -{
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Is very very yummy, -{ The Armourer ;)
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    ppw3o6r = ajb's resident trigger happy gun nut. gonna get me mam to make me a vest like that, i'll hang it next to me darth vader outfit. -{
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    ppw3o6r = ajb's resident trigger happy gun nut. gonna get me mam to make me a vest like that, i'll hang it next to me darth vader outfit. -{

And I'm sure you'll look blooming luverleee in yer "FORCE" jammies....Bless!
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

Leave it out, he will be dressed as that t@rt with the buns on her head :D
  • WildeWilde Oxford, UKPosts: 621MI6 Agent
    To be a 'gun-nut' in England holds a lot of esteem in my opinion as it's not as socially accepted here as it is in the US. I've always wanted to learn marksmanship.

NB: apologies for going OT.

Regards,
    Wilde -{
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

yooo can fack off up everest, and i'll av nattas, from parkerst, dressed as yetis, ooowill chop ya fackin legs off :s
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Shat it, you t@rt, punish him errol 8-)
    minigeff wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:

yooo can fack off up everest, and i'll av nattas, from parkerst, dressed as yetis, ooowill chop ya fackin legs off :s

Language MG...they're not nutters, they're just misunderstood and therefore angry! now where did I put my combat vest with front holstered PPK?
    in your pants draw :v
    edited May 2011
    Removed.
    do you know anything about Brosnan's TND's commando gear? all i know is that the vest was custom made
    edited May 2011
    Daltons jacket looks more like a black sports/bomber jacket.
  • omariusomarius Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Hi i would like to repeat the question asked by Dcraig007 since everyone bypassed it.......WHAT ARE THE NAME OF THE BOOTS BROSNAN WEARS DURING THE BUNJEE JUMP AND FACILITY RAID IN GOLDENEYE??, a fact like this cannot be unknown pleaseeeeeeee someone help.

THANK YOU
    omarius wrote:
    Hi i would like to repeat the question asked by Dcraig007 since everyone bypassed it.......WHAT ARE THE NAME OF THE BOOTS BROSNAN WEARS DURING THE BUNJEE JUMP AND FACILITY RAID IN GOLDENEYE??, a fact like this cannot be unknown pleaseeeeeeee someone help.

THANK YOU

Not bypassed just can't recall the exact model. Wasn't taking much notice of such things at the time. They were off the shelf Sketchers.
    wow sketchers? thats interesting yeah i cant find them anywhere online, guess ill keep trying, anyway thanks ppw for that quick response.

ciao
    nice shot of the boots,also a frontal view on the bike
    exact model would be nice

boot.jpg

Bond_bike.jpg

Also close up of gear, seems there blouses have zippers on them not sure if that's standard m65

00_Agents.jpg

006.jpg
    They were standard M65 issue combat jackets with custom made fatigues vests with zip fastenings worn on top of the jackets which were made by Angels the costumiers. Brosnan's had a front mounted holster with a rear mounted halo pack. Beans was fitted with numerous ammo type packs with velcro closures, had no holster or back pack however the base vests were identical.
    M65 combat vest, sounds like a good alternative for me jammies now the colder weather is coming in :))
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    M65 combat vest, sounds like a good alternative for me jammies now the colder weather is coming in :))

Sorry mate N.I. issue kit was never produced in Extra extra extra extra small...
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

Sorry mate N.I. issue kit was never produced in Extra extra extra extra small...

bugger.

more worrying though is how you know my size..... i knew someone had been through my frilly knicker drawer!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

bollox

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GAP-M65-Army-Jacket-Punk-Biker-Black-Military-Size-XS-/160645850763?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item25673d268b

:o
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    anyways, what garb did dalton wear then?
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    thong thong thong thong thong :D