Looking for James Bond Lithographs by Jeff Marshall

Hello folks !

Hope you have had a wonderful christmas time !?
Now with new year being just around the corner, ... it's time to spend time on your own collection and how to be able to extend it :D

Do you remember back in the 90`s, when an artist called Jeff Marshall was able to release some really stunning poster art of the by then current Bond movies ?

He was really able to give a nice flavour to each poster art and created a nice alternative to the originals.

Does any of you own some, or all, of them ?
And would you be willing to let them go ?

Cheers for now

Comments

• KBox007KBox007 Washington DCPosts: 1MI6 Agent
    Those are my favorite pieces in my 007 collection. They are still available on eBay from Spy Guise, the company that produced them. You can also order them in England from this site - http://www.moviememories.com/shopping/start.php?browse=1&cat=3 - many of those listed are signed by actors from the films. They are actually still selling the FRWL litho signed by Desmond Llewelyn, who only lived long enough to sign the first 400 (of 1500).
  • cris_19010689cris_19010689 Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    I have almost a complete spare collection that I would be happy to sell on. I agree with KBox - these are my favourite pieces in my collection - each time you look at them you see something you've not noticed before. These prints were also the basis for the limited edition corgi box designs released by spyguise. I actually got into the prints by stumbling across the models by accident.

Let me know if you are interested in them and I will get them out and produce a list of the ones i have that i would be happy to move on
  • cris_19010689cris_19010689 Posts: 138MI6 Agent
  • AdamCarterJonesAdamCarterJones UKPosts: 303MI6 Agent
    MovieMemories.com actually belongs to me.
    I acquired all of the non-US arm of the SpyGuise stock a while ago.

SpyGuise has a couple of lithographs I do not stock, so if somebody wants something I do not have I direct them to SpyGuise. However, I have lithographs SpyGuise does not stock any longer, so you can only get certain lithographs from me.

Either way, buying from me or SpyGuise is the way to go with these lithographs as we are the only official stockists.
    Best wishes,
    Adam Carter-Jones
    Bondposters.com - FREE James Bond Poster Reference site
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    I'm surprised these didn't sell out yet. I like the ones I own. They are easily better than the modern official poster artwork. I wish Jeff Marshall did Never Say Never Again and the Brosnan movies.
    "Better late than never."
    He never got commissioned to do the Brosnan films; not sure with NSNA.
    I talk to Jeff often enough, so if you want some Brosnan art I may be able to help out.
    Best wishes,
    Adam Carter-Jones
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,420Chief of Staff
    I really like these lithographs....I have a few...some signed...I really like the 'character' lithographs that he did...it would be great if he did more of these...and does anyone have a definitive list of them ? I have a couple of Lazenby ones, a Eunice Gayson and a Caroline Munro...I'm sure I've seen quite a few more, but never for sale...
    YNWA 97
  • LastRatStandingLastRatStanding ScotlandPosts: 296MI6 Agent
    Just bought a Live and Let Die lithogram signed by Sir Rog and Jeff Marshall from you Bondposters :D :v
    Now, they only eat rat.
    Yeah, there are a few character versions.
    And they are nice.

SpyGuise used to sell the Lazenby version, but there are others as said.
    I have some, but I couldn't tell you which ones at the moment.

And thanks to William for purchasing a lithograph.
    Every sale I make on Bondposters.com (even on MovieMemories.com until I close it down) goes to the upkeep of the website etc. I do it all on my own, all self-taught, and it takes a lot of time, so once again thank you. -{
    Best wishes,
    Adam Carter-Jones
    He never got commissioned to do the Brosnan films; not sure with NSNA. I talk to Jeff often enough, so if you want some Brosnan art I may be able to help out.

I emailed him once or twice in the past. I think I still have his email. I was hoping for something official so I wouldn't have to get a commission.
    Sir Miles wrote:
    I really like the 'character' lithographs that he did...it would be great if he did more of these...and does anyone have a definitive list of them ? I have a couple of Lazenby ones, a Eunice Gayson and a Caroline Munro...I'm sure I've seen quite a few more, but never for sale...

I only have a signed Lois Chiles/Dr. Goodhead lithograph. There was a French site that had almost a complete gallery. I don't remember why Spyguise shutdown their site for only eBay sales.
    SpyGuise kind of split, but the main man still runs it on eBay hence the websites demise.
    Regarding the French site, it's the French Fan Club.
    Best wishes,
    Adam Carter-Jones
  • Personal1Personal1 Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Hi,

I was recommended to this site by a friend for advice, as I am seeking to sell a Limited Edition Lithograph of "The Spy Who Loved Me" number 462/1500, which has been personally signed by Roger Moore and the Artist Jeff Marshall, and which is mounted and framed, size 46cm wide and 56cm high. I was thinking of putting it on ebay, is that the best site for this ?

Appreciate any help or guidance ?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,420Chief of Staff
    Personal1 wrote:
    Hi,

I was recommended to this site by a friend for advice, as I am seeking to sell a Limited Edition Lithograph of "The Spy Who Loved Me" number 462/1500, which has been personally signed by Roger Moore and the Artist Jeff Marshall, and which is mounted and framed, size 46cm wide and 56cm high. I was thinking of putting it on ebay, is that the best site for this ?

Appreciate any help or guidance ?

Yes, put it on eBay - probably the best place to put it...just depends whether you want an auction or buy-it-now price.
    YNWA 97
    Jeff Marshall setup a site where there are some new images and you can get posters.

https://www.jeffmarshallstudio.me/
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,227MI6 Agent

Just got the Dr. No Lithograph (un-signed version) for my collection. It looks even better in person than it does in the photograph. Very pleased that I have one in my collection. Especially since Dr. No was the first James Bond film I watched on VHS.