Bond on TV and Radio

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    The funny thing is, Yes I know Moore looks far too old, but I think he
    gives one of his best performances as 007 in AVTAK. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    1+ -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I remember listening to a radio talk show and they got around to
    " Your favourite Bond film " all five or six people on the panel and
    Host all picked the same film, you guessed it ...... AVTAK :)) so
    it might just be the fans who don't hold it in high regard. :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I've always had AVTAK in my top Seven, But I can understand why some Fans look down on it. I like how they adapted Parts of License Renewed and Role Of Honor into the Story.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    This is a well known fact but I'll repeat it anyway, as Bond has just
    Met Fiona Fullerton, Barbara Bach had been asked to appear again
    as agent xxx, but declined. :#
    Never knew that :s
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,234MI6 Agent
    It always makes me laugh when bond gives that question-mark a full-stop :))
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    Helps his cover as a journalist. :))
    James Bond - Government Agent and Part Time Journalist -{
    Government cut backs even Bond has to take a part time job. :))
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,234MI6 Agent
    They left in the shot of Howe getting shot - I didn't think they would
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    That's one of my favourite parts. -{ walken is fantastic as a cold blooded killer.
    I'm very interested to see what there going to do with License To Kill.
    :)) There will be very little shark action, and most of the cocaine grinder
    Will be missing I'd guess.
    I've been told it's a movie myth that lifts have a little hatch
    in the roof, as none have. :))
    I can confirm that, as my Lift at Work is without a Hatch :))
    Whem AVTAK was in the charts, I was having a drink with some friends in a local bar.
    The owner gave us about thirty free plays on the video juke box. As we were leaving
    anyway I set it to play AVTAK 30 Times. :))
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
    :))

I wonder how many times it played before the owner caught on and unplugged/reset the thing.
    Local Bar? Pub don't you mean? Jukebox? Your not in the 80's anymore TP! :))
    A video jukebox was a really new bit of kit when I was clubbing. :))
    And the Atari 2600 was made of Wood :))
    :)) We were still waiting for CDs to be invented. :D
    And Fire, and Electricity, and so on..
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    How did they show the scene of the agent being thrown in the oil pump?
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    Yes, the good old days. :))

Just a reminder that QOS is on at 9.pm tonight on itv 2. When we'll all get
    A chance to hear the wonderful theme song again. Now imagine the harm
    I could have caused playing that thirty times. :))
    Cheers for the Reminder -{
    Watched QOS with the family ( answering questions as they came up ) and
    Have to admitted it is really growing on me. I put it down to my youth :v that
    I couldn't appreciate it on its first release. :D
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I think what sometimes happens is that you (umm, me anyway) have such high expectations that when you first see a new Bond film, it never quite lives up to the sum total of all the other Bonds you love. But then you watch it again a few times, and you really come to enjoy it and like it. I was the same with QoS too, now I really enjoy it, although I think the end is a little anti-climactic.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    I think you have a point there C&D, QOS was a big shock to the system. Although I
    put down rereading Fleming's novels as big point in my accepting that much I had
    argued against it was Wrong. :))
    For Me ( a little embarrassingly, as I was very vocal in my hatred for it :# ) it's very
    In the Fleming mood, capturing the feel of many of the books.
    So I can only advise members to go back and read the books, you'll be surprised at
    how some ideas you have on Bond can change. ( which I had been advised to do by
    others but I thought they were crazy, after all I knew everything Bond, I didn't need to
    go back and do homework. :)) )
    Any Archers fans ? ( BBC radio 4 )
    They're having a big wedding this week and the music the couple
    Have chosen for leaving the church is ...........
    " We have all the time in the world ". {[]