"Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Comments

• mrgatsbymrgatsby Southern CaliforniaPosts: 165MI6 Agent
    Great David!
  • Peregrine CarruthersPeregrine Carruthers Los Angeles, CAPosts: 34MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    A video that discusses the shirt and more.. A new video...

That video was great. You're a polished spokesman with one hell of a rec room. I was half-expecting to see a hermetically sealed bag with Desmond Llewelyn in it. Looking forward to the next installment!
  • InternationalExportsInternationalExports Posts: 269MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    A video that discusses the shirt and more.. A new video...

That video was great. You're a polished spokesman with one hell of a rec room. I was half-expecting to see a hermetically sealed bag with Desmond Llewelyn in it. Looking forward to the next installment!

Nice work Dave!
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Dave Zaritsky is AWEsOME!!!

@bond44 email me at Hart008@yahoo.com
    Cheers
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • WardWard Maryland/LondonPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    Took mine in to be altered today. Very timely arrival.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I'm taking mine in on Saturday - can't wait :#

Belatedly, but just wanted to say: well done Hart, there must have been times when you wished you had never volunteered to get the shirts made. But well done, you've done an outstanding job, and on behalf of all of us who were fortunate enough to jump in: thank you. {[]
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    I thought I'd give an update after having mine tailored. I first wrote about the issues with my shirt is post 1,189
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/post/661091/#p661091

So here's what I had done:
    * sleeves reversed to fix my placket issue
    * sleeves shortened by 3"
    * body shortened by 7"
    * darts added to the back

After the initial cost and tailoring this is now the most expensive shirt I own! But I really enjoy wearing it. Pics below.

Thanks for your efforts Hart.

photo_1.jpg

photo_22.jpg
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    edited September 2014
    Is anyone else still waiting for their shirt? I feel I may have been forgotten about, which was made worse by watching David's great video and seeing how everyone's has turned out. Good job David.
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
    @stiffassbrit please email me at hart008@yahoo.com
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    @Hart008 - Just to let you know that I emailed you yesterday. I'm very interested in purchasing an Enjoying Death shirt from you.
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    I've been away on business, but arrived home yesterday to find my shirt had arrived. With much trepidation I opened the packet to find a nicely made outer box, which I hurriedly opened! Within lay the shirt which I'd been waiting a best part of a year for and.....it's absolutely fantastic!

The quality exceeded my expectations, and the tailoring of the shirt is very well done. Sure, the body is a bit long and the finishing is a bit rough around the edges (loose threads etc) but these are by no means criticisms. I'm also extremely pleased with the fit and I shall look forward to wearing it with my Levi's jacket (and AJB pin) very soon!

My heartfelt thanks to Hart and David for making this happen. It's been a long process but the end product more than justifies the wait!

Ps I love the label on the shirt, the packaging and the personalised limited number cert - wonderful extras that make the item a little bit more special!
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • TintinTintin Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    Hi guys, because I'm still waiting for my shirt and Leonard hasn't replied my emails until now, I'm getting a little nervous.
    Is anyone else still waiting for their shirt? Or does anyone have further information from Hart?
    @tintin Sprry mate kinda of busy joining my family business
    please email me again, i will get back to you once i have a chance
    Dont get nervour dont worry you will definently get your shirt
    Cheers
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    @tintin Sprry mate kinda of busy joining my family business
    please email me again, i will get back to you once i have a chance
    Dont get nervour dont worry you will definently get your shirt
    Cheers
    Yes i did ride the CAT
    @Hart008 - I have emailed you about the shirt as I want to order an XL if you still have one left... Thanks
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    i received my shirt a few days ago,, an XXL, im a 44 chest and it fits fine around my body and shoulders. arms are a wee bit long but that doesn't matter as they will be folded, and the body is about 4 inches to long, but overall, im pleased, well done hart, on this long project,
  • kidmoe85kidmoe85 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    I have an unworn size XL (equivalent to Medium) that I'm willing to sell. PM me if interested.
  • DieMrBondDieMrBond Posts: 29MI6 Agent
    DieMrBond wrote:
    Hi guys, How much are these? Would there be an XL left over? when you receive the can someone compare to the Magnoli or Zara original who owns both?.

I have one for sale. PM me. Its labeled XXXL but fits like a small XL or L, depending on your body type.

Thanks mate.

Hey guys, my XXXL (fits like an L) is still available. Please PM me.

Thanks
    After much anticipation, I finally received my Enjoying Death shirt today! Thanks @Hart008, it fits perfectly apart from being a little bit long- but I can get that sorted! Good job Leonard!
    Hi everyone. Can I ask if anyone else is still waiting for an ED shirt? After many emails and many assurances I am yet to receive mine. :(
  • Colonel DukeColonel Duke Posts: 63MI6 Agent
    These are awesome. Let me know if anyone has an extra in an XXL that fits like a normal Lrg. Thanks!
  • 00Tyler00Tyler B.C, Canada Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    @StiffassBrit, yes I haven't received my 2 shirts yet
    "I'm alone"
    "Aren't we all..."
    00Tyler wrote:
    @00Tyler, I have contacted Hart a few times, most recently yesterday. He has assured me that my ED shirt will be sent next week or he will refund me. I await with consternation. Unfortunately you have to keep pressing him.
  • DieMrBondDieMrBond Posts: 29MI6 Agent
    00Tyler wrote:
    @00Tyler, I have contacted Hart a few times, most recently yesterday. He has assured me that my ED shirt will be sent next week or he will refund me. I await with consternation. Unfortunately you have to keep pressing him.

StiffassBrit (lol, btw),

He sent me an email and he explained that he no longer has a contract with UPS. He's negotiating the new contract with them. Which is better I think because its a faster and more secure method of shipping than the state run service.
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    These are awesome. Let me know if anyone has an extra in an XXL that fits like a normal Lrg. Thanks!
    I do, message me.
  • BRIXMISBRIXMIS Great BritainPosts: 171MI6 Agent
    Be interested if anyone has a spare that fits like a medium? Long shot, I know :)
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    00Tyler wrote:

I got the same response. If anyone has one that fits like a Med (39" chest), let me know. I was on the original order, and kinda bummed mine was lost.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Well my XXL arrived today. It had arrived ages ago at my US post addy and I had not bothered to forward on until I had more things delivered.

Initial thoughts:

Box - nice touch! Im no 28 / 100!!

I had the original Zara for a while and this is VERY VERY close in my opinion material wise, excellent job by Hart!!

I'm a 43 / 17 shirt wise hence I had an XXL!! This was def the correct size choice as now I can get it nipped and tucked to a more fitted shirt. The length of the shirt is long as everybody else mentioned.

Overall very happy!! I realise these projects are a nightmare and prob the project manager wished he had not had bothered lol so many thanks to Hart. It was certainly worth the wait!!!! I think a quick wash to crease the shirt more and it will be spot on!!!!

-{
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • WardWard Maryland/LondonPosts: 195MI6 Agent
    I have one that fits medium for sale - PM if you're in need of it.
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    I have an XXL and an XXXL, both fit like a Large for sale! Please message.