Practical Bond gadgets we hope someone invents...

Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
Personally, by the time I get old enough to need one (no cracks please, AOS :)) ) I hope someone has invented a hybrid between these two buggies - it would make trips down the wrong carriageway of the motorway so much more fun:

image.jpg

image.jpg

What practical Bond gadgets do you wish existed? -{
"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

Comments

• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    That thing's gone bezerk.

For your not so far off older age C&D, you need something with a little more 'kick';

600px-Goldeneye_929.jpg
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
    i think the touch screen table from quantum of solace will probably come out in the next 20-30 years.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I'll try to hold my Tounge ;) :D

I wish Bond's Watch/Saw existed :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I cant wait for someone to invent a place ,where us blokes can go ,and chat in peace about footie, cars,birds ect ,without some ones screaming kids wanting chicken nuggets and chips,and hence forth us blokes can ,drink beer ,swear ,and smoke ,with out fear of prosecution ,if they invent such a place ,I think they should call it a puuubbb , :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    i think the touch screen table from quantum of solace will probably come out in the next 20-30 years.

You mean Windows surface?
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Puuubbb you say? Hmm,I like it. It may just catch on.

MG I love the monitors in the background in your GE photo. Amazing to think it was 20 years ago!
    I cant wait for someone to invent a place ,where us blokes can go ,and chat in peace about footie, cars,birds ect ,without some ones screaming kids wanting chicken nuggets and chips,and hence forth us blokes can ,drink beer ,swear ,and smoke ,with out fear of prosecution ,if they invent such a place ,I think they should call it a puuubbb , :D

I all honesty when I've been naughty I get taken to places like Meadowhell. I cannot for the life of me work out why no one has opened a Man crèche where the women can drop off their victims while they enjoy their shopping.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:

You mean Windows surface?

Well... yeah, but I mean a larger more immersive screen.

We're going to have to wait until 4K technology becomes standard and giant screens become affordable to produce but I think a glossy glass table with a 50-100 inch touch display is very possible soon enough.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,698MI6 Agent
    Personally, by the time I get old enough to need one (no cracks please, AOS :)) ) I hope someone has invented a hybrid between these two buggies - it would make trips down the wrong carriageway of the motorway so much more fun:

image.jpg

image.jpg

What practical Bond gadgets do you wish existed? -{

Not sure what part of the world you're in, but here in the USA there's a show called Shark Tank. On Friday nights show a guy brought out his device called the Sway

http://www.swaymotorsports.com

Check it out, all electric.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent

I think Scaramanga would be proud!

• HarrietHarriet Posts: 5MI6 Agent

Or Harvey Nichols - although they won't let you smoke I'm afraid, so not perfect!

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    edited July 2021

I wonder what happened to @always shaken? Haven't seen him on here in years. Hope he's OK.

"The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).