Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    very dapper david , good to see you airing it
    I would , happy holidays
    The Mantis wrote:
    With it being 49 degrees lately, a few people asked me if I put my Dior behind glass or in a protected shield...the answer is, hell no...the first day wearing it I was a little paranoid and nervous, but now I am much more relxed..it's an amazing daily wear...no 'garaging' this thing!

dior_selfie_001.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    Same as me , I actually prefer the colour besides I almost wear everything that DC shows.
    At least I've got a different colour :))
    Friedl41 wrote:
    What was the colour of the original press lounge jacket? Was it. It blue as well? Can somebody post another picture? Maybe?

This one?

150107_daniel_craig_jacket_in_solden.jpg

The colour is called Spirit. It's sold out online in all sizes for the hoody (XS only) and non-hoody versions. Good luck finding one in a store. I went to 5 different stores in my area and looked online with 4 retailers and nobody has one in this colour.

I ended up getting the PBI Blue in XL and it's a great jacket. I wish it was the darker blue but I'll take it.

5055_MPB_64.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 745MI6 Agent
    Glad to see you use it David... will never understand the mindset of buying stuff like this to "put up".. in the edit is just a jacket...period... use it.. enjoy it... live life with it.. Good call
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Agree Agree Agree!
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Agree Agree Agree!

Hope we get a video of you out and about with it. Maybe do a follow up on the grail items such as your CR Armani?

I don't recall you ever really reviewing the Royale peacoat. Did I miss it in one of your videos?
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    JV store at South Coast Plaza have two Cafe a racers, M & XL for Southern Californian shoppers
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    gregroe wrote:
    JV store at South Coast Plaza have two Cafe a racers, M & XL for Southern Californian shoppers

Oh, man.... if only it was 5 years from now (when school is done and I'm hopefully employed) I'd have a nice adventure driving from the Valley to Newport Beach to pick one up.

Good luck to whoever enjoys them!
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent
    Has anyone identified the brand of bag Bond is carrying when he arrives at the Hoffler Klinik?
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    edited December 2015
    Cheverian wrote:
    Has anyone identified the brand of bag Bond is carrying when he arrives at the Hoffler Klinik?

Yes. Brunello Cucinelli like the brown suite jacket and belt. ... There was a link in a previous post above, sold out, last season 2014, was close to 4000 USD if i remember rightly ...
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    If anyone is considering the Ghost dress and David Deyong earrings for the significant other, go for it, they look great and score big brownie points. -{ -{
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Thought I would post this here as well as the TF sticky thread...

So I've made my very first Tom Ford purchase :007)

Found myself in Harrods last weekend with friends visiting London and thought I would take a chance to look at the Tom Ford concession whilst I was in there. Amongst the ties there, including three or four square ended knitted ties, I found this...

IMG_2249.jpg

Wasn't sure if it was the right SPECTRE Morocco tie, so I actually left it there... :o ...so I could research AJB and see what the deal was with that particular tie. Went back yesterday and it was still there, so thought I would treat myself (Moneypenny would say I've been doing a lot of that lately!) as I really like the unique style of a pointed end knitted tie.

This tie is made with the rust colour on the outside and dark brown inside. It can't be reversed, even if you cut the TF label off, because the weave and construction mean that the intended outer colour shows up on the point edges and also on the tip of the thin end (see the second pic below)

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

Here's the label with the codes for AJB documentation purposes:

IMG_2247.jpg

I'm super pleased with it :D But shouting out to those in the know, is this actually the screen accurate colour version of the Morocco tie??
  • BTBBTB Posts: 55MI6 Agent
    Just letting you guys know (if you haven't seen the post already)

I'm parting with a matchless craig blouson color: natural / in size XL new with tags.

Asking $1,100 free shipping. So that's about $400 off from purchasing through matchless.
    By the way Matchless custom fees are through the roof.
  • DoctorDoctor ItalyPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

...TOM FORD SÖLDEN OUTFIT....
    Orbis Non Sufficit
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Great pic Doc!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    many thanks...
    Orbis Non Sufficit
  • Lee JohnLee John Beautiful British Columbia Posts: 89MI6 Agent
    Sweet pic
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Wish there was a way to try different sizes. It's a great price if only I knew what size I wear.
    BTB wrote:
    Just letting you guys know (if you haven't seen the post already)

I'm parting with a matchless craig blouson color: natural / in size XL new with tags.

Asking $1,100 free shipping. So that's about $400 off from purchasing through matchless.
    By the way Matchless custom fees are through the roof.
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Doctor wrote:
    image.jpg

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Picked up the Moncker version of the Solden in Navy last week - but what strides does he wear I know they are TF for SA but I think they were based on a French Army ski pant or did I imagine that?

Cheers
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
    Think Jany indeed said they were inspired by old French army uniform
  • LynchLynch Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Has anyone found a decent alternative for the Brunello belt?

Also has it confirmed that this is indeed the belt he wears in the teaser Turtleneck/trousers poster?
    Lynch wrote:

Also has it confirmed that this is indeed the belt he wears in the teaser Turtleneck/trousers poster?

Well put it one way - he def wears it in the film when wearing that outfit as you clearly see it
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Doctor wrote:
    image.jpg

Good effort! You've really captured the look + the location! {[]
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Doctor wrote:
    image.jpg

Nailed it man! Fantastic!
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    ...honored, thanks!
    Orbis Non Sufficit
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/michael-kors-suede-quilted-racer-jacket?ID=2510847&CategoryID=3763&LinkType=#fn=GENDER%3DMale%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D59%26slotId%3D58%26kws%3Dkors%20jacket

3184703_fpx.tif?wid=600&hei=510&fit=fit,1&$filterxlrg$

Anyone else think this is a decent alternative to the Varvatos Racer? It is also %25 off bringing it down to $600, possibly more for Macy's members.....
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
  • TeenageBondTeenageBond London, UKPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Lynch wrote:

Hi Lynch, I'm having a friend of mine (who is a saddler) to make me a replica of the BC belt. I'll be posting pictures up in about two weeks.
    If your interested, feel free to pm me. The price will be between £50-£60.

Thanks.
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    Here's a link about Jany Temime's designs for the Spectre wardrobe:

http://www.007.com/the-costumes-of-spectre/
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Lynch wrote:

Hi Lynch, I'm having a friend of mine (who is a saddler) to make me a replica of the BC belt. I'll be posting pictures up in about two weeks.
    If your interested, feel free to pm me. The price will be between £50-£60.

Thanks.

Also I would be interested, I wonder how your friend can copy a belt we have not seen in full yet ... Or did I miss something?
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    JB1962 wrote:
    Here's a link about Jany Temime's designs for the Spectre wardrobe:

http://www.007.com/the-costumes-of-spectre/

Very interesting quote here:

“This outfit has an army background and was inspired by “Chasseurs Alpins”, a French regiment. The vintage trousers and jacket were then remade by Tom Ford.”

So is Temime saying that the jacket isn't Dior...but is Ford? if so, it was a Ford that never reached the marketplace.