best hair-do of each actor (aka another dreadful ranking)

HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
since a lot of rankings are going on at the moment, I thought I'd do the inevitable and have this now ranked, too :D

up for it are the looks that look different than what the actors used to have
Contestants:

- Connery in DAF
- Lazenby in OHMSS
- Moore in AVTAK
- Dalton in LTK
- Brosnan in GE
- Craig in SF

take into account:
1. fitting the fasion at the time or not?
2. shininess
3. easy destroyable by the wind
:))
"You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    :)) :)) :))

PMSL, Hat!
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    oh I forgot: my vote will be for Dalton :007)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Well, I have analyzed all this already in my objective rating by keeping in mind the following aspects:

- the technical developement of hairspray
    - The availability of baseball hats in the colonies
    - the influence of the ozone hole to male hairloss
    - the purposeful screwing-up by the make-up department to create a certain mood (such as TD's Dracula hair to emphasize his darker and more brutal approach to the role)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • zaphod99zaphod99 Posts: 1,415MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Well, I have analyzed all this already in my objective rating by keeping in mind the following aspects:

- the technical developement of hairspray
    - The availability of baseball hats in the colonies
    - the influence of the ozone hole to male hairloss
    - the purposeful screwing-up by the make-up department to create a certain mood (such as TD's Dracula hair to emphasize his darker and more brutal approach to the role)

Even as a Daltonesta I have to agree that the Dracula do was 'unfortunate ' to say the least.
    Of that of which we cannot speak we must pass over in silence- Ludwig Wittgenstein.
    You must try much harder to become a member ;)

I'd like to know: what the hell did they do to Moore's hair in AVTAK? :D
    Barbel wrote:
    I'd like to know: what the hell did they do to Moore's hair in AVTAK? :D
    hair thickener as far as I remember :)
    More than that, I think!
    Looked like some fast- growing and hairy fungus :))

• heartbroken_mr_draxheartbroken_mr_drax New Zealand Posts: 2,073MI6 Agent
    I think it was old tyre tread?
    1. TWINE 2. FYEO 3. MR 4. TLD 5. TSWLM 6. OHMSS 7. DN 8. OP 9. AVTAK 10. TMWTGG 11. QoS 12. GE 13. CR 14. TB 15. FRWL 16. TND 17. LTK 18. GF 19. SF 20. LaLD 21. YOLT 22. NTTD 23. DAD 24. DAF. 25. SP

"Better make that two."
    It's pretty obvious that Donald Trump had something to do with it :D

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Connery was once asked if he dyed his had, to which he replied nonsense
    it was that colour when he bought it.

Brosnan's hair was Coiffured in an subliminal peace sign, in honour of the
    N.Ireland peace agreement.

Roger Moore's hair only returned to film AVTAK after being asked by Sir Roger to
    return one last time. As it had been offered the place of after some " Hair
    steroids " taking pride of place on top of Donald Trump.

Timothy Dalton's hair style in LTK was done in the swept back style as due to the heat.
    Time, demanded that a portable shower be kept within ten feet of him at all times. So
    during takes, he could have a quick refreshing shower but without enough time to dry
    his hair. It had to be simply swept back.

It's well know that during the filming of ohmss, Lazenby's fell out with is hair, especially
    after his hair demanded garlic sented shampoo without letting George know !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    what a pity that the usual ranking people don't tune in :#
    Could we list and then rank them ? :))
    (Only joking, no names please )

The Musical Hair was first thought of as a tribute to Sir Sean's first
    Toupee. With the standin stunt Hairpiece going on to Star as the
    Chest hair of Burt Reynolds in Deliverence, before falling on to hard
    Times and sadly singing up as a merkin in several Adult films of the
    70s.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    one of Connery's hair pieces would make a great collectable, sadly nothing on ebay yet :))
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    what a pity that the usual ranking people don't tune in :#

Maybe they have decided to 'brush' off your 'cutting' remarks and are 'combing' through other 'threads'. :D
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    one of Connery's hair pieces would make a great collectable, sadly nothing on ebay yet :))

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45533/yolt-toupee/ -{
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    I think Daniel has had the most change of hair styles, compared to
    Connery or Moore. Perhaps we could have a sub ranking for his four films ?
    Or is it just a load of follicles. :D
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    edited January 2016
    Once had a collegue called Cliff Rankin, also an inspector who couldn't pronounce his Rs guess the reaction when he burst into the briefing room shouting "Where's Cliff Wankin? " "I need to see Cliff Wankin" "Has anyone seen Cliff Wankin" :))
    :)) :)) :))
    sniperUK wrote:
    Once had a collegue called Cliff Rankin, also an inspector who couldn't pronounce his Rs guess the reaction when he burst into the briefing room shouting "Where's Cliff Wankin? " "I need to see Cliff Wankin" "Has anyone seen Cliff Wankin" Guess the reaction :))

:)) :)) I'm not sure he would have liked to see Cliff Wankin
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    The biggest change in Moore's hair came between MR and FYEO, when it went from part to no part. I'd also say Connery's hair had its biggest change from GF to TB, from being combed back at the hairline to being combed over at the hairline. The piece in DAF goes back to the GF style, it's just a little longer.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Matt S wrote:
    Connery's hair had its biggest change from GF to TB, from being combed back at the hairline to being combed over at the hairline.

Connery's hair in TB was more like a Rugby Helmet :D
    [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/Petr_Čech_Chelsea_vs_AS-Roma_10AUG2013.jpg/740px-Petr_Čech_Chelsea_vs_AS-Roma_10AUG2013.jpg[/img]

new ideas:

- best bra worn by each decade's best Bond-girl
    - ranking of the colour of M's shoelaces
    - hottest scene of Bond himself wearing short trousers
    and my favourite...
    - rank the Moore-eyebrow-raises
  • am747am747 Posts: 720MI6 Agent
    Great comedy thread and a time pass for kids and grown ups who still believe they are kids :))

Such imbecile threads would not be started by anyone previously so I believe it will hopefully NOT be closed down -{

{[]
    thanks {[]
    It's always good to stay young in spirit.
    thanks {[]
    It's always good to stay young in spirit.

Stay young in spirit but put the adult's diaper on .... There is no point in doing one's business everywhere ;)
    am747 wrote:
    Such imbecile threads would not be started by anyone previously so I believe it will hopefully NOT be closed down -{

{[]

Wasn't planning on closing this! :D
  • DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent
    Connery: From Russia With Love
    Lazenby: OHMSS
    Moore: Live And Let Die
    Dalton: The Living Daylights
    Brosnan: GoldenEye
    Craig: Spectre
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
    edited January 2016
    Barbel wrote:
    am747 wrote:

{[]

Wasn't planning on closing this! :D

Great!

I've edited the rest of this post, since it was intent on adding some unwelcome personal tones to a humorous thread. am747, do not make such comments and if you want to argue with me about it, do so by PM.
    Barbel