Bond on TV and Radio

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Watching LTK on ITV4 -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    For anyone who missed it LTK is back on ITV4 Again ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    What a terrible waste!... Of money!!
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    :D I'm watching it again to get over the trauma of the BBC losing "Bake off" ;)
    I'm also watching to get over " our girl"
    I didn't realise you were such a fan of bake off, like a soggy bottom do you?
    My wife told me "Our Girl" series 2 is a lot more realistic, gritty than the first
    As For Bake Off, it was so pleasant to watch, passed a very pleasant hour,
    With a bit of Innuendo from Mel & Sue, even Mary Berry was up for a bit of it. It
    Was just so BBC -{ ,
    I've never seen bake off, I get my BBC fix with antiques roadshow and fake or fortune.
    As for our girl I'm afraid I find it a tad cheesy and amateurish :#
    edited September 2016
    Sounds just like my wife's sort of thing ;) for me the beeb was Bake off and Top Gear.

Dr No is on tomorrow night at 21:00 on ITV4.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Posts: 296MI6 Agent
    Movie: SPECTRE
    Channel: Foxtel Movies (Australia)
    Date: Friday, 23 September - Friday, 28 October, 2016
    Time: Various

Movie: Skyfall
    Channel: Go (Australia)
    Date: Sunday, 25 September, 2016
    Time: 8:30PM - 11:35PM
    James Bond Australia - Website | Twitter | Mastodon | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Newsletter

Bond on the Box - Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LetterBoxd | YouTube
    Goldfinger tonight at 21:00 on ITV4. -{
    I've just literally sat down after a long and hard day, grabbed a couple of malted milks a cup of tea and flicked on the TV..... Hey presto goldfinger! Yay the perfect antidote to a hard day. And as an extra bonus mrscoop is already asleep . :D
    :)) Can't beat ITV4
    Thunderball last night and tonight YOLT on itv 4 :)
    Its great isn't it -{
    It certainly is :)
    A young Ian Fleming, played by Sean Maguire will feature in the Oct. 24th episode of "Timeless".
    James Bond Australia - Website | Twitter | Mastodon | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Newsletter

Bond on the Box - Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LetterBoxd | YouTube
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,651MI6 Agent
    Red_Snow wrote:
    A young Ian Fleming, played by Sean Maguire will feature in the Oct. 24th episode of "Timeless".

Had this recorded and just finished watching it. I've been watching the show and this episode was fun, some Bondian in-jokes and a minor "butterfly effect" related to the time travelers' interference with historical events.
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
    15 Bond films are now streaming on Hulu this November.

Thanksgiving marathon starts on Epix this week.

Here is the full line-up.

RTS 1 (Switzerland) are airing Bond films from Friday, 2nd - 9th December.

• Aston Martin DBSAston Martin DBS Derbyshire, EnglandPosts: 659MI6 Agent
    BBC Radio 4 is hosting a radio adaptation of Thunderball this coming weekend.

Untitled.jpg

For more Info: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b084t5fw

If anyone outside of the UK who can't access the iPlayer would like to hear this when it's been broadcast then drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do next week. I should be able to get an MP3 of it.
    "NEVER SAY NO TO ADVENTURES." Ian Fleming
    Great news, I love these radio versions of the books. -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff
    A BBC Radio 4 documentary...

Did Fleming steal Bond ?
    YNWA 97
    John Glen will be on Radio Christmas December 9th from 7PM.

Just listened to the BBC radio 4 version of Thunderball.
    Very enjoyable -{ a fantastic cast, a joy to listen to.
    21:00 ITV 4 tonight, LALD
    Watched ohmss last night on itv4 and doing lald tonight -{
    :)) Had to read that twice, I thought it said " ... And getting laid tonight" :))
    :)) :)) :)) no not on a Wednesday or while bond is on TV ;)
    :)) :)) :))