Why won't an avatar upload that is 79x64 pixels and 30.9 KB in size with no copyrighted material?

There is no error message such as would happen if the image was too large.

It reloads the page and my current avatar is displayed. Deleting the current avatar doesn't fix the problem. It just reloads the old one instead of uploading the new one.

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Normally you have to 'refresh' the page...then it displays the new avatar...I see you have a new one -{
    YNWA 97
    Read through this topic for further advice/info -{
    YNWA 97
  • Herr MichaelHerr Michael Posts: 360MI6 Agent
    Sorry, I'm not seeing it, but thanks for the reply.
    Sorry, I'm not seeing it, but thanks for the reply.

Which image do you see as your avatar ?
    YNWA 97
    I'm still seeing the P5 & PPK on my piano.
    I'm still seeing the P5 & PPK on my piano.

I can see your new one - the one you posted a picture of in the Memorabilia & Collecting Forum...try refreshing your browser, that's all that is needed -{
    YNWA 97
    Thanks. I ran CCleaner and that took care of the problem.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,644MI6 Agent
    Yes, I can see it too. As Sir Miles says, you will soon see it too. :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).