I am 13
    Sorry for my bad english...
    I am 12 years old
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoOJfpqkuYkEW2BVFH0qwPw
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    I think Brosnan or Daniel.
    I was born in 2004.
    I am 13

Craig wasn't cast as Bond until 2005. Brosnan is most likely your Bond, considering you would have been born in the first half of 2004 before Brosnan was fired.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • RemingtonRemington CAPosts: 239MI6 Agent
    Brosnan.
    I was born in 1997, just three months before TND was released.
    I'm 20 next September.
    -{
    1. Connery 2. Moore 3. Dalton 4. Brosnan 5. Craig 6. Lazenby
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    When I was born Sean Connery, but when I started watching Bond Roger Moore.
    When I started collecting Omega watches Piers Brosnan and when I became Bond clothing and accessories man Daniel Craig as we are of a similar age :D

The others came and went but did not register with me much

Boy I suddenly feel vintage :D

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Brozza when I was born ('95). My first Bond was TND and wow, I watched that more times than I can even remember, I absolutely loved that film and even today it has a huge soft spot in my heart. I have very fond memories of playing out the PTS and the BMW car garage chase in my lounge, the latter by flinging myself around the couch, "driving" it using the tv remote :))

When I was young my parents bought me DK's The Secret World of 007 for Christmas a couple of months after it first came out (think it was Christmas '00) and I read that thing inside out and back to front. Still have it on my bookshelf today with all the sticky notes and annotations I added at the time.
  • Cam008Cam008 Posts: 45MI6 Agent
    Sir Sean.
  • jorgem1jorgem1 Posts: 136MI6 Agent
    It has been exactly 12 years when Daniel Craig was announced has the 6th James Bond on October 14, 2005 and he would break Roger Moore's 12-13 year record as the longest serving Bond! We are still in Craig's era for now.

Fans are now 12 years old when they were born in the day when Craig was announced as the next Bond! And next year, we would see those fans posting in this forum!
  • Andi1996Andi1996 ZürichPosts: 50MI6 Agent
    February 14th, 1996.

Mr. Pierce Brosnan then -{
    "It's always a pleasure to welcome someone with a mutual interest."
  • Green4Green4 Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    Brosnan. TND came out in December, i was born in July.
    Looking for the Ballantyne DAD sweater in size large. Have wanted one for so many years now. PM me abuse or more preferrably sweaters for sale.
  • Italus_NTItalus_NT Posts: 67MI6 Agent
    Brosnan. I was born on James Bond Day in 1997.
    Movie: From Russia With Love | Novel: On Her Majesty's Secret Service | Actor: Sean Connery | Girl: Melina Havelock | Car: Aston Martin V8
  • Tato007Tato007 France Posts: 369MI6 Agent
    Brosnan ! 1995 during the firt of Brosnan era Goldeneye
  • Bond fan from OzBond fan from Oz Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    Moore. Roger Moore.

I love OP, but I consider TSWLM to be his best.
  • Wint and Kidd far-outWint and Kidd far-out AustraliaPosts: 109MI6 Agent
    1971. DAF starring Sean Connery.
    Roger Moore is my favourite 007 R.I.P.
  • UnderwaterBattle007UnderwaterBattle007 Posts: 284MI6 Agent
    Well I'm 60 years old which means Connery was Bond when I was born, and Connery was Bond when I first saw a Goldfinger/Thunderball double Billing at the flicks in 1966.

Found this interesting interview with Lorraine and Liam Neeson on a UK early morning tv program, they start talking Bond at 2.51. I never knew he was considered as Bond back in the day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA06FxU-Ylg
    FRWl, CR, OHMSS, TSWLM, SF, GF, TLD, LTK, TND, FYEO, OP,TWINE, GE, LALD, TB, SPECTRE, DN, YOLT, TMWTGG, QOS, MR, DAF, DAD, AVTAK, NTTD.

"Do you expect me to talk? "No Mister Bond I expect you to die"
    Well I'm 60 years old which means Connery was Bond when I was born, and Connery was Bond when I first saw a Goldfinger/Thunderball double Billing at the flicks in 1966.

Connery was not even on the radar to play James Bond 60 years ago. If anything, you're a Barry Nelson man! At the time you were born he had been the only man to have played James Bond. You were born in the heart of the Fleming book series, around the time when Dr. No was published.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    Matt S wrote:

Connery was not even on the radar to play James Bond 60 years ago. If anything, you're a Barry Nelson man! At the time you were born he had been the only man to have played James Bond.

Not strictly true, Matt:

AA_OLD_MAN_3.jpg

Bob Holness, who played our man in a 1956 radio production of MR (sadly lost, apparently).
    Barbel wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

Connery was not even on the radar to play James Bond 60 years ago. If anything, you're a Barry Nelson man! At the time you were born he had been the only man to have played James Bond.

Not strictly true, Matt:

AA_OLD_MAN_3.jpg

Bob Holness, who played our man in a 1956 radio production of MR (sadly lost, apparently).

My mistake! UnderwaterBattle007 is a Bob Holness man, then!
    As am I!
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Guess I'm a Jimmy Bonder! :))
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • IanFryerIanFryer Posts: 327MI6 Agent
    Connery for me. Thunderball would have been shooting when I popped out.
  • Live and let DriveLive and let Drive BelgiumPosts: 56MI6 Agent
    Dalton for me. My birth was scheduled for the week of The Living Daylights premiere, but I was released first. :))
  • UnderwaterBattle007UnderwaterBattle007 Posts: 284MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Barbel wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

Not strictly true, Matt:

AA_OLD_MAN_3.jpg

My mistake! UnderwaterBattle007 is a Bob Holness man, then!

I forgot about Bob Holness, I'm always indebted to my elder brother for taking me along to see the Goldfinger/Thunder double bill in 1966. I've been crazy about Bond ever since, and I've managed to see all the films in series on release date or close to it at the cinema ever since. I was only thinking that back then Bond always seemed to appear in a milk advert, I definitely remember milk ads for Live and let Die and Diamonds are forever but can't recall any more although I must be wrong on that.
    FRWl, CR, OHMSS, TSWLM, SF, GF, TLD, LTK, TND, FYEO, OP,TWINE, GE, LALD, TB, SPECTRE, DN, YOLT, TMWTGG, QOS, MR, DAF, DAD, AVTAK, NTTD.

"Do you expect me to talk? "No Mister Bond I expect you to die"
    There was defiinitely one for TMWTGG.
  • jamesm123jamesm123 LondonPosts: 182MI6 Agent
    Rog was Bond when I was born. The first film I was taken to was The Living Daylights (still prob my most watched film) when I was eight. Thank god they scrapped the magic carpet scene!
  • operas phantomoperas phantom GermanyPosts: 113MI6 Agent
    I was born in 1997, the year Tomorrow never dies came out. Maybe a reason why i love this film so much. So Brosnan, Pierce Brosnan. :007)
    Did you bring any chocolates?
  • welshguy34welshguy34 Posts: 219MI6 Agent
    1977, the year of The Spy Who Loved Me. Roger Moore.
  • Sean0071Sean0071 Salem, OR USAPosts: 5MI6 Agent
    1971, the year of Diamonds Are Forever, sadly my least favorite of the Connery (EoN) films.
    I look for a reason to like them all, that being said- my current favorites by actor
    Connery- FRWL Dalton- TLD
    Lazenby - I'll go with OHMSS Brosnan- GE
    Moore- FYEO Craig- CR
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Born in Brosnan’s debut year of 1995—a great year for me with a great Bond film in Goldeneye.
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,150MI6 Agent
    Roger was Bond when I was born. And the first film I saw was FYEO - the most recent Bond film before my birth in 1982.
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • jorgem1jorgem1 Posts: 136MI6 Agent
    Sean Connery has passed away at age 90 and some of you were born when he was Bond.

Anyone here born in the Connery era?