Exceedingly accurate and incredibly true rumours about Bond25

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,701MI6 Agent
    The script you posted about is real and it has all the hallmarks of a P & W. script. That is a problem for EON, because it has clearly been leaked. It was after this leaked EON decided to go with the ad hoc production I reported.
    It turns out the rumours of Bond25 and Bond26 being produced are wrong. Actually Craig and EON have decided to make 26, 26 and 27 back-to-back-to-back, in on big gang.... activity. This was Craig's idea. He wanted to hold the longest serving Bond for a long time (in fact he tried to include in the contract that EON will never offer anyone a contract beyond seven films after him), he wanted a bigger pay check than that Iron Man chap and he wanted to avoid getting exhausted between films.
    To end on a memorable high note Craig also demanded that he would be alowed to slash his wrists in a dignified cermony at Pinewood Studios. "This is the best way to avoid exhaustion after a major film production such as this one" said Craig on the Graham Norton Show last night. The star refuses to comment on the rumours that the contract says in small print that an ambulance and a trauma team will stand by if Craig at any time changes his mind.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    The title for Bond25 is 'Bond25'.

"We decided that if we used something that sounded like just a working title," Michael G Wilson explained, "everyone would assume that it's just a working title. In fact, 'BOND25' is the actual title and stands for 'British Overseas Nuclear Deterrent 25' in which James Bond will be seconded to the ultra-top secret special forces group Detachment 25 of the British Overseas Nuclear Deterrent who travel the world sabotaging nuclear weapons programmes being developed by rogue nations, organisations or individuals."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    edited January 2021
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    edited January 2021
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    edited November 2017
    It is true. Even better - Michael Bay will direct it!
    I have more news from good sources. Bond25 will also feauture:
    - 90% the scenes will take place during a sunset
    - all women will be 23 years old or less.
    - The young women's outfit on any occation (party, doing the dishes, late night raids...) will be white dresses - or less.
    - The women will never do anything to further the plot, but the will further the ticket sales anyway.
    - 73% of all the shots will feature the US flag, and none of the locations are in America!
    - 45% of all scenes will be shot in slow motion.
    edited January 2021
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Storyboards for B25 accidentally left in a photocopy shop near Pinewood, show James Bond taking on Moz the monster under the bed after it escapes from a bedroom to wreak havoc on the world.
    EON has decided to make the distributor and director public tomorrow. The plan was to wait untill Januar for the best possible deal, comments an EON insider: "But we saw the suffering, confusion and occational animosity the wait causes in the online fan forums. It was hard to watch at times, so we decided to push the timetable forward for their peace of mind."
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Daniel Craig will change outfits during each individual scene, so as to maximise sponsor revenue.

For the first time ever, the M, Moneypenny and Q scenes will take place in Tom Ford, John Varvatos and Crockett & Jones showrooms with 007 trying on suits, shirts, ties, with additional scenes set with smart casual, informal casual, sporting, recreational and military gear each having a maximum screen time of between four and six seconds.

Separately reports are coming in that Mantis, Welshie, Sruzgar, Mesta Bawnd and assorted colleagues are quietly assembling complex stories to tell their other halves about why they’ve had to remortgage their houses.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Daniel Craig will change outfits during each individual scene, so as to maximise sponsor revenue.

For the first time ever, the M, Moneypenny and Q scenes will take place in Tom Ford, John Varvatos and Crockett & Jones showrooms with 007 trying on suits, shirts, ties, with additional scenes set with smart casual, informal casual, sporting, recreational and military gear each having a maximum screen time of between four and six seconds.

Separately reports are coming in that Mantis, Welshie, Sruzgar, Mesta Bawnd and assorted colleagues are remortgaging.
    :))
    I've also heard that Matchless are making another jacket for bond 25, they will be releasing a sa version for sale to the public as a limited edition, limited to 00700,000 items these will be available from the release date followed by an unlimited run of an identical jacket once the limited edition ones have sold out.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    Craig will wear a red white and blue Seamaster in his fifth and final 007 movie, Bond25
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
  • __M____M__ Posts: 29MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Just like a similar thread about SPECTRE, this topic is for the members who feel the rumours in the press are too believable and well-founded.

I have already heard a rumour about the plot and villan of Bond25. As usual the producers and scriptwriters keep their ears to the ground to make the movies topical and reflective of the worst threats in the news. This time the villan will be a Swedish politician who wants to become General Secretary of the UN and secure politically correct regimes in the western world. Some candidates in the US election have identified this horrible threath, and EON believes they have found a villan most people fear. Behind the scenes the dastardly Swede organises un-PC terrorist attacks such as Miss Universe contestants with suicide bikinis, bulls at Pamplona spiked with the drug speed etc.
    These attacks will get PC politicians into office and destroy everything Bond believes in. They will outlaw supercars, explosive pens, sexist puns, vodka martinis etc. More than anything Bond fears mandatory paternity leaves where Bond has to babysit his many illegitimate children :o
  • __M____M__ Posts: 29MI6 Agent
    Are you certain this isn't real fake news?
    We now know more about how Boyle will manage to make both his Beatles musical and Bond25 in such a short time. Boyle will shoot the two movies on alternate days! Musical on Monday, Bond on Tuesday, musical on Wednesday etc. This will save a lot of time and money, obviously. To make this work he will use much of the same crew, cast and locations in both movies. We already knew much of the action will happen in Britain for Bond25, but we an now reveal that Liverpool will be a major location. :007)
    Paul McCartney will be called back to compose and sing the song for Bond25. EON hopes for something thematicaly like "Live and let die" since that song follows the plot of Bond25 closely.
  • mpoplawskimpoplawski New Jersey, USAPosts: 128MI6 Agent
    This what I know. Moneypenny joins the MeToo movement and slaps a lawsuit on MI6. This takes 007 out of active status and bogs the department down for several years. In the interim Blofeld causes a nuclear war which Bond is unable to become involved in stopping. When nuclear winter subsides Bond is then able to do what he is very capable of accomplishing and begins repopulating the world. Big budget; lots of CGI; and about 100 new Bond girls. I think they may also slip in a DB5 or two. What more could you ask for?
    Bond: "But who would want to kill me, sir?"
    M: "Jealous husbands, outraged chefs, humiliated tailors . . . the list is endless."
    edited June 2018
    You got it almost right. 43.2% of the surviving Bond girls joins MeToo and sues MI6. Bond has to go undercover in Japan as a salariman and joins MI6community under the username JasonBourne007. Why JasonBourne007? The producer of the Bourne movies agreed to co-fund Bond25 if 007 uses that name. Why MI6community? Apparently someone there knows something that must never reach the public. A deal was made.
    The rest is correct.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,698MI6 Agent
    mpoplawski wrote:
    This what I know. Moneypenny joins the MeToo movement and slaps a lawsuit on MI6. This takes 007 out of active status and bogs the department down for several years. In the interim Blofeld causes a nuclear war which Bond is unable to become involved in stopping. When nuclear winter subsides Bond is then able to do what he is very capable of accomplishing and begins repopulating the world. Big budget; lots of CGI; and about 100 new Bond girls. I think they may also slip in a DB5 or two. What more could you ask for?

Finally, the first NC-17 Bond movie. A movie filled with lots of Strong Graphic Nudity and multiple scenes of strong, graphic and mostly un-simulated sex scenes. They can throw in a car chase or two also.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    mpoplawski wrote:
    :))
  • bonded123bonded123 Posts: 291MI6 Agent
    US President Donald Trump tweeted yesterday:
    "Appearing in new Bond movie out next year. Producers asked me for cameo role. They think I'll make ideal villain. I'm making Bond great again!"

Sadly the tweet was deleted so there's no evidence to back up his claims... but considering all of Trump's previous tweets I'm sure this is 100 percent genuine.
  • sunflower888sunflower888 Posts: 37MI6 Agent
    bonded123 wrote:
    US President Donald Trump tweeted yesterday:
    "Appearing in new Bond movie out next year. Producers asked me for cameo role. They think I'll make ideal villain. I'm making Bond great again!"

Sadly the tweet was deleted so there's no evidence to back up his claims... but considering all of Trump's previous tweets I'm sure this is 100 percent genuine.

= fake news!!!!!! ha ha ;)
    edited January 2021
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,698MI6 Agent
    With all the comments on Tom Cruise doing all his
    Own stunts, the Bond team have listened and have
    Hired one of Britain's Top stunt experts. Famed for
    Doing all his own stunts. Yes, Michael Crawford from
    " some mothers do have 'em" is on the team :D

Will they give him the nickname "The Phantom" ?
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    I have sensational news about Bond25! :007)
    EON has decided not to hire a new director after Boyle left. Instead the actors and crew will have a lottery every morning to decide who will direct for the rest of the day. Inovative, effective and cheap.
    edited January 2021
    That's correct, TP. But in spite of the comedy feel, the James Bond character will be far darker and complex in this story. "The audience will see Bond and MI6 in a whole new light when they leave the cinema."

Also, EON has decided not to make Bond25 at all. They are making Bond26 instead.
  • MrGoreMrGore Posts: 129MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    EON has decided not to hire a new director after Boyle left. Instead the actors and crew will have a lottery every morning to decide who will direct for the rest of the day. Inovative, effective and cheap.

You left out the most important part. DC is writing the script. Every morning he'll get up extra early and pen a wonderful scene. Just because he can. :D
    Absolutely. When Craig signed on for Bond25 … I mean Bond26 (Bond25 has been shelved) … he had a series of demands. Number one was an obcene amount of money (his words, not mine). the right to screentest and chose the Bond Girls and of course the right to write the script if he he felt like it.
  • YellowKnightYellowKnight Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    I actually know what the plotline is but you will all say I'm lying but here it is anyway. M is killed and Bond takes over as acting M but there are double agents from SPECTRE within the secret service that start to kill off a number of 00 agents so Bond, now known as M escapes with moneypenny and Q to Canada and uses the Canadian secret service to put together a team of top agents including Mary Goodnight (rumoured to be played by Jodie Whittaker) and Bond comes face to face with a trio of ghosts from his past that are very much alive : LE CHIFRE, SILVA & BLOFELD. There would be an AMAZING climax to the movie, a huge death defying battle on CN Tower Toronto. This was the plotline initiated by John Logan, David Wilson & Gregg Wilson that Danny Boyle basically took a dump and leak all over and changed out of all recognition. Now that Purvis & Wade are back on the project, it WILL be the plotline.

And that title WILL be THE NAME'S BOND, JAMES BOND. I know its only 2 words longer than BOND, JAMES BOND, but Barbara and Michael really want to use it, apparently Cubby always wanted a movie with that title.