Raoul Silva's Yacht Cylindrical boat-addition: What is it?

For you boat experts out there, this is a question for you!

Raoul's yacht which you can check out some pictures of in this article: https://www.businessinsider.com/skyfall-yacht-on-sale-for-9-million-2017-3?r=US&IR=T#for-skyfall-daniel-craig-and-berenice-marlohe-were-filmed-on-board-in-turkeys-gulf-of-fethiye-18

...has a cylindrical / or cylinder if you will part on the top of the boat's walking section seen in picture #3 from top. It can be found next to the two white (I believe) what are bubble pools/or spa. It looks like a skylight but after a closer look of myself and my friend, we are speculating that it can be the more modern way that boats today heat shower water for the shower and jacuzzi onboard of this particular model. So which is it, a water heater using solar panels inside of the glass to heat the water for the bathroom, or is it, in fact, a skylight?

Thanks!

A true Skyfall fan.

Comments

• Michael_StenlundMichael_Stenlund Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    On pic #15 I realized that you can view the cylinder from the front.
    For you boat experts out there, this is a question for you!

Raoul's yacht which you can check out some pictures of in this article: https://www.businessinsider.com/skyfall-yacht-on-sale-for-9-million-2017-3?r=US&IR=T#for-skyfall-daniel-craig-and-berenice-marlohe-were-filmed-on-board-in-turkeys-gulf-of-fethiye-18

...has a cylindrical / or cylinder if you will part on the top of the boat's walking section seen in picture #3 from top. It can be found next to the two white (I believe) what are bubble pools/or spa. It looks like a skylight but after a closer look of myself and my friend, we are speculating that it can be the more modern way that boats today heat shower water for the shower and jacuzzi onboard of this particular model. So which is it, a water heater using solar panels inside of the glass to heat the water for the bathroom, or is it, in fact, a skylight?

Thanks!

A true Skyfall fan.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I think it's just a skylight that's fitted with privacy glass, it has been there since the boat was built but been its been added to since the last refit, having cushioned seats added. One side is solid while the other has what looks like a porthole.
    Screenshot_20180915-065310.png

Screenshot_20180915-065821.png

Screenshot_20180915-065542.png
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Michael_StenlundMichael_Stenlund Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    The more I look at these deck pics, the more I think that the cylinder looks like the same solar panel glass my parents recently installed on the roof of their house. Would someone else like to comment?