James Bond's voice

124»

Comments

• I never missI never miss EnglandPosts: 47MI6 Agent
    Totally agree that Benedict Cumberbatch is too posh - he irritates me quite a bit these days and I'd be mortified if he became Bond.
    It's fantastic that the Bond actors voices have been so diverse. My personal favourite example being the classic "things were abooot to turn nasstee" Eee oop chuck, that's grand work that is.
  • JoshuaJoshua Posts: 1,138MI6 Agent
    I think James Bond can put on funny voices as disguise. Here is Sean Connery undercover doing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0BtN6aRxkg
  • zaphod99zaphod99 Posts: 1,415MI6 Agent
    Totally agree that Benedict Cumberbatch is too posh - he irritates me quite a bit these days and I'd be mortified if he became Bond.
    It's fantastic that the Bond actors voices have been so diverse. My personal favourite example being the classic "things were abooot to turn nasstee" Eee oop chuck, that's grand work that is.

Big Dalton fan, but that somehow jars with me. It strikes me as a deliberate choice as Dalton does not sound like that in his everyday speech.
    Of that of which we cannot speak we must pass over in silence- Ludwig Wittgenstein.
  • Rintoul16Rintoul16 Posts: 7MI6 Agent

Hello,

Do you know where I might be able to get hold of a copy of the David Rintoul audiobooks?

Thanks.

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff

I take it you've looked at the usual sources such as Amazon and eBay?

• Rintoul16Rintoul16 Posts: 7MI6 Agent

Yes, but no luck unfortunately - they seem quite rare. I've noticed that a few people on this forum seem to have copies, and was wondering if they'd be able to help me out.

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff

That's okay, but please don't post any more asking about it. 6 times is more than enough.