The title - ideas and rumours

18910111214»

Comments

• sunflower888sunflower888 Posts: 37MI6 Agent
    I think I can safely reveal the title and plot: it’s actually:

EUclipse

The evil EU is holding the Uk to ransom over funding payments for Sun and moon related project and Barnier.. ahem, Blofeld, plans thwart democracy. They even have a webpage already in place (this bit is true!):

6-DBFCD94-6-C73-4-BF3-AFB7-F8910-D4-C0-BD0.jpg :D

Nooooooooooo, please let's have one Brexit free zone! :s :s :s
  • Shady TreeShady Tree London, UKPosts: 2,965MI6 Agent
    edited March 2019
    The announced working title, 'Shatterhand' is one which a number of us have suggested on the forum at different points over a number of years, and I think it's good. It's Fleming, and as Blofeld's assumed name in the novel 'You Only Live Twice', it teases knowing Bond fans with the idea that the Blofeld of 'SPECTRE' may be involved in the new film. It would be even more Flemingesque to go for 'Dr Shatterhand', as in the novel, but the simple addition of 'Dr' might sound a bit too corny/retro to fly as the title for a new film.
    Critics and material I don't need. I haven't changed my act in 53 years.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,699MI6 Agent
    There is something called the "black swan" theory. From Wikipedia: The black swan theory or theory of black swan events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect, and is often inappropriately rationalized after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying that presumed black swans did not exist – a saying that became reinterpreted to teach a different lesson after black swans were discovered in the wild.

Especially since Madeline Swann will be in the movie I would welcome the title:

Black Swann
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,757MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    There is something called the "black swan" theory. From Wikipedia: The black swan theory or theory of black swan events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect, and is often inappropriately rationalized after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying that presumed black swans did not exist – a saying that became reinterpreted to teach a different lesson after black swans were discovered in the wild.

Especially since Madeline Swann will be in the movie I would welcome the title:

Black Swann

Sorry, Rachel Weisz’s ex already beat you to it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Swan_(film)
    I know (but forgot), but I still love that title :)
  • sunflower888sunflower888 Posts: 37MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I know (but forgot), but I still love that title :)
    Interesting, are they generally good or bad events or either? :D :D
    Great question. I obviously forgot the title of the film, but I always remember the lesbian sex scene. What does that mean?
    You could argue I remember what's really important, but experience tells us that's not true. I know the answer to this (but I forgot).
  • 005005 Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    Wouldnt "White Swann" be better?

Because she's Mr. White's daughter.
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,686MI6 Agent
    Swandiver.

It's a bit Bondy and is as dirty as 'Octopussy' if you look at it the right way :)
    If you've seen "Blue is the warmest colour", Lea Seydoux is an experienced diver herself :v
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,686MI6 Agent
    Sounds worth a look!
    Oh, it is :D
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    If you've seen "Blue is the warmest colour", Lea Seydoux is an experienced diver herself :v

F9-B43214-B8-AD-4-AE3-835-C-C52-F53-EC0-A6-B.gif
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)