Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

Comments

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Enda wrote:
    Hi, just new to the forum. Signed up today specifically to throw my name in the hat for the polo! Do I need to place a deposit?

You need to email Luigi at TF Milan

Ldb@tomfordinternational.com
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • EndaEnda Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Thanks mate, just emailed him!
  • MossellaMossella Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    Can you put me down for one of these polos or am I to late?
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    Mossella wrote:
    Can you put me down for one of these polos or am I to late?

Email Luigi at Ldb@tomfordinternational.com

Let him know of your interest and request a payment authorisation form/
    Thankyou, I have emailed him just got to wait now, how meany units do they need now?
    Seven

He sent me a form to fill in got no idea how to fill it in :s
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    Mossella wrote:
    He sent me a form to fill in got no idea how to fill it in :s

Which part are you confused about?
    I know where you keep your gun!
    Where it says about full cost and shipment, is the top box €670 for polo and the one underneath €30 shipment to u.k? And sizing do I just give my measurements or a eu size like 47eu 48eu etcetera? If anyone can help be much appreciated :)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Mossella wrote:
    Where it says about full cost and shipment, is the top box €670 for polo and the one underneath €30 shipment to u.k? And sizing do I just give my measurements or a eu size like 47eu 48eu etcetera? If anyone can help be much appreciated :)

What size are you in Polos?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Mossella wrote:

Your form must be different than the one I'm looking at but based on what you're describing there should be a section for cost of all items, a section for your shipping amount and section for the total amount of purchase. If possible could you attach a screen shot of the form? Regarding the sizing you just pick your size based on the sizing chart that Luigi provided to you but just in case I've attached one for you to look at!

Screenshot-20190705-095025.png
    Thankyou for the help, no I didn't get that size chart, I will try screenshot a picture for you I'm not very good at all that stuff but I'll have a go.
    Screenshot-20190705-150356-PDF-Reader.jpg
    And I dont own a passport :#
    Mossella wrote:
    Screenshot-20190705-150356-PDF-Reader.jpg

That's the form I submitted! In the box that says "description of items purchased you'd want to put QOS Polo and the size you want. The box below that is for the shipping which is €30 and if you want insurance it would be €6.70 so total shipping would be €36.70. The last box is just a total amount for the shirt, shipping and insurance. When I did my first order with Luigi he allowed me to use a driver's license for proof of identity but you may be able to add a note when you submit your order stating "I authorize Tom Ford Retail Italia SRL to charge my credit card given for the amount of €706.70". Just in case I'd confirm with Luigi!
    Ok thankyou did you print all yours off to fill in then scan it over to the email address?
    Mossella wrote:
    Ok thankyou did you print all yours off to fill in then scan it over to the email address?

I did print the form out and then I just took a picture of it and sent it to Luigi.
    Ok cheers dude think I got all the info Ill try get it over to him a. s.a.p thanks again mikeG77
    Mossella wrote:
    Ok cheers dude think I got all the info Ill try get it over to him a. s.a.p thanks again mikeG77

No problem!
  • bonspybonspy Virginia 20505Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    I was wondering if it is too late to join this party?
    For the price quoted at the beginning of this thread for a Tom Ford polo with ties to Quantum of Solace, my favorite Craig era Bond film, I would be crazy to allow this opportunity to pass me by.

Please let me know what I need to do.
    Great work, Mr. Zaritsky, David Zaritsky. LOL!

Regards-

kia
    Tertia Optio
    Latebra Factum
    Veritas Vos Liberabit
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    It's not too late...contact Luigi...
    bonspy wrote:
    For the price quoted at the beginning of this thread for a Tom Ford polo with ties to Quantum of Solace, my favorite Craig era Bond film, I would be crazy to allow this opportunity to pass me by.

Regards-

kia
    bonspy wrote:

Regards-

kia

Kia
    Email Luigi at the following

M

• Rolextraveler_1905Rolextraveler_1905 Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    I'm a bit late but is this project closed?
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    bonspy wrote:

Regards-

kia

Kia
    Email Luigi at the following

M
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    I don't believe so but I think it is still on hold as we didn't reach TF required numbers. 8-)
    007 reporting for duty
  • silver hair guysilver hair guy Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    Here it is. Just had official word from our man at Tom Ford, and the QoS Polo is a GO.

This is not a close-enough or approximation of the one in the movie but rather an exact replica...thread for thread, button by button. It will have the correct shape, the correct hand (feel), and will be offered in standard sizes. There will be a size chart provided in the near future once we see we have enough interest. Here are the details:

The polo will be 505 Euros not including shipping. It will be shipped in a Tom Ford box. I am still waiting on the turn-around time once we have payment from everyone.

OK, gang....here we go. With the prototype soon to be heading to me for evaluation, TF would like ALL interested parties to email Luigi at ldb@tomfordinternational.com. This is just to provide him with your email contact at this point. Once the proto is approved then he will ask for funds. So, for those that raised your hand please email Luigi at ldb@tomfordinternational.com as soon as possible.

Qo_S_TF_SHirt.jpg

I have a Tom Ford outlet Store out here, I guess I have to go there and check -{
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    Here it is. Just had official word from our man at Tom Ford, and the QoS Polo is a GO.

This is not a close-enough or approximation of the one in the movie but rather an exact replica...thread for thread, button by button. It will have the correct shape, the correct hand (feel), and will be offered in standard sizes. There will be a size chart provided in the near future once we see we have enough interest. Here are the details:

The polo will be 505 Euros not including shipping. It will be shipped in a Tom Ford box. I am still waiting on the turn-around time once we have payment from everyone.

OK, gang....here we go. With the prototype soon to be heading to me for evaluation, TF would like ALL interested parties to email Luigi at ldb@tomfordinternational.com. This is just to provide him with your email contact at this point. Once the proto is approved then he will ask for funds. So, for those that raised your hand please email Luigi at ldb@tomfordinternational.com as soon as possible.

Qo_S_TF_SHirt.jpg

I have a Tom Ford outlet Store out here, I guess I have to go there and check -{

silver hair guy, this thread is about a Group Made To Order. No polos have been made yet, and will never go through the Tom Ford retail stores or outlets. If you want a QoS polo you'll have to email Luigi at the Milan store and if minimum number of orders happen the polos will be made.
  • How far away are you guys from reaching the minimum number of orders to make this project happen?
    I'm no mathematical genius, but based on previous posts, you should be pretty darn close.
    How far away are you guys from reaching the minimum number of orders to make this project happen?
    I'm no mathematical genius, but based on previous posts, you should be pretty darn close.

I think we are needing 8 or 9 more units to get the order to go through but that's assuming no one drops out!
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Completely forgot about this project. I wonder if TF would still be on board after all this time? Hope so.
  • Is this project dead? I noticed that the member who initiated it hasn't said anything about it in over a year. ?:)
This discussion has been closed.