Bond´s watch in Nr. 25

Comments

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    emtiem wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:
    That’s a stunt watch. Don’t take in too much re the finish as it’s 3D printed then spray finished. It’s a small case size as I previously said. Don’t go buying anything. It’s not standard

I think it's probably real as, by the looks of the photos, it's keeping time! :)

Not the first picture, that was 100% a stunt. The hands can be adjusted on these too, but manually via the face.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    Bond44 wrote:
    Does Omega sell a mesh watch strap? I couldn't find it.

Yes they two types older mesh with airline seat belt type clasp in 22 and 20mm or newer with polprof type clasp and sold tube for the spring bar attachment.

Otto Frei used to stock both

Cheers :007)
    thanks!
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    This could be an interesting second choice B25 watch given its recent nautical activities!

748441-E8-1-EA2-495-F-A21-A-F51-F0341-B2-A0.png
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • lippelippe Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    This seems to be it:

51-BD5-CBD-BCC0-4064-B79-C-F9-AB7-E0-EB688.jpg
  • JET007JET007 Austin, TXPosts: 184MI6 Agent
    lippe wrote:
    This seems to be it:

Nice! Where'd you come across that?
    @JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    edited July 2019
    Closer but Bonds of course won't be available yet and has different dial details
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Personally whilst I like the SMP I feel the PO is better suited to DC’s more grittier Bond.

The skeleton hands put it in the bracket of a dress watch rather than a real tool watch in my eyes.

• Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    Agree, the SMP for B25 looks interesting with the mesh bracelet and faux patina markers and on dial numerals but DC's Bond pulls off the PO so nice.....maybe he get's the blue PO for the second watch?- I know folks are speculating it could be the AT as well.....hopefully we get more official information soon.
    Bond44 wrote:
    Personally whilst I like the SMP I feel the PO is better suited to DC’s more grittier Bond.

The skeleton hands put it in the bracket of a dress watch rather than a real tool watch in my eyes.

• Obi Sean KenobiObi Sean Kenobi Posts: 215MI6 Agent
    The Bond 25 strap reads (in the photos at least) as a far finer mesh than that.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    The Bond 25 strap reads (in the photos at least) as a far finer mesh than that.

Yeah I think that photo might have been a bit of photoshop work. Not too bad of a job though.
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Sriram858 wrote:
    Agree, the SMP for B25 looks interesting with the mesh bracelet and faux patina markers and on dial numerals but DC's Bond pulls off the PO so nice.....maybe he get's the blue PO for the second watch?- I know folks are speculating it could be the AT as well.....hopefully we get more official information soon.
    Bond44 wrote:

If they do go back to the Planet Ocean (and I agree, this watch suits Craig best IMHO) I am curious to see what size they'd go for. Do they return to the larger size, nowadays 43.5 mm for the standard model or 45.5 mm for the GMT/chronograph models. Or do they pick the smaller sized 39.5 mm, a size that, again in my opinion, would suit Craig best.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,324MI6 Agent
    I wonder if there will even be a second watch. He's wearing the same watch in Jamaica that he's wearing in scene 150-something in London. Sure, he had a second watch - the PO - in Skyfall for exactly one sequence, so he might do something similar here, but I wonder if that second watch will be similarly relegated to one moment in the film. The watch we've seen is clearly THE watch in the film. I'm excited to see what it shakes out to be.
    edited July 2019
    All DC Films have had 2 watches except QOS so based on this my money is on a 2 watch scenerio I would not see Omega or EON going for anything less.

I’m also wondering if they have toned down the amount of clothes and watches. Kind of hoping its the case but early days
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    lippe wrote:
    This seems to be it:

THATS BANG ON! IMO, although the dial may slightly differ and the colour of the indicators on the bezel but outside that, that looks to be it! Case looks to have a satin finish though -{
    Is that pic even real? It looks terrible when clicked on - like a mock up
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    I am pretty sure I read that someone made this as a mock-up. Might have very well been on ths very forum...
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,757MI6 Agent
    The pic is not real. I saw it on Instagram. There is a lot of junk floating around out there so people should be weary.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,324MI6 Agent
    Yeah, the bracelet is wrong and we know from the Jamaica pics the dial has something distinct happening at the 6. I also hope the real one doesn't have that reimagined wave pattern.
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Looks like the bracelet has holes for micro adjustments.

8-FA33-E22-B0-FE-4-B9-D-9-FBE-67487-FEE739-A.jpg
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
    Stefan wrote:
    Looks like the bracelet has holes for micro adjustments.

8-FA33-E22-B0-FE-4-B9-D-9-FBE-67487-FEE739-A.jpg

Think Asp here mentioned this is a fake / rubber stunt watch hence the metal mesh bracelet is just a rubber strap made to look like the real deal hence the holes.
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,114MI6 Agent
    Here it is then...!! :)) :)) :))

181547-A9-CCA0-4-C47-9-BD3-241-F0-C85-C5-CB.jpg
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Just heard from my Omega contact that a Bond watch will be released at the end of August. I have a few more details that I’ll list later when I get to a computer.
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 476MI6 Agent
    This really sound exciting! I also called my Omega contact but he could not confirm anything. Looking forward to hearing about more details :)
    UNCLE27 wrote:

Im sure it will be worse then that :D
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :)) :))
    welshboy78 wrote:
    UNCLE27 wrote:

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    UNCLE27 wrote:

It'll need a faux-aged lume pip at the 25 minute mark to signify the 25th film and put multiple 007s on the dial to signify everyone who has played 007 since Dr. No.
  • Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    Any insight you can share on this one per your conversation with the Omega REP? Is it just the limited edition one or the actual Diver 300 we have been seeing in photos while DC is filming
    Paperbill wrote:
    Just heard from my Omega contact that a Bond watch will be released at the end of August. I have a few more details that I’ll list later when I get to a computer.
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Sriram858 wrote:
    Any insight you can share on this one per your conversation with the Omega REP? Is it just the limited edition one or the actual Diver 300 we have been seeing in photos while DC is filming
    Paperbill wrote:

All I know is the watch that's being released in August is a Diver 300 with a specialty box, Strap and bracelet. I don't think it's the movie watch.
  • draxhugodraxhugo Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    Before I quit the whole thing, I was told that the first watch released would be a special edition but not the one seen on screen. Some kind of 007 edition with gun barrel and golden hands IIRC. Omega dealers sure could tell you more, they got the description and prices at Omega's event after Baselworld.