Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

Comments

• kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Chiss wrote:
    My ties arrived! These are going straight to the pool room - those from Downunder or familiar with the movie "The Castle" will understand this phrase!

Thank you very much to Mark and Luigi. Like other members; let's hope the QOS tie project gets the green light soon.

TF001.jpg

TF002.jpg

“Tell him he’s dreaming” :))
  • Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    Good day all!

Gauging interest in possibly re homing my TF tri-color tie from Skyfall acquired from the recent project with TF.

To all that were part of this fantastic project, you know how amazing these ties are. And to be S/A takes it up many more notches imo.

I also purchased the PTS tie from the project and will be retaining that one. However I really VERY seldom wear ties any longer as I've retired from practicing law, I am contemplating selling the tri-color. I know that I will most probably regret it if I do (as cautioned by a very wise member on this forum). So, at this point, I'm really attempting to determine what interest there may be from someone who may have missed out on the project, someone relatively new to the forum, or someone who may desire a spare.

The included pics truly do not do the tie justice.

The tie is of course un-worn, never been tied, and comes in original TF packaging.

If possibly have a true interest in acquiring this beautiful piece, please PM me and we can discuss further.

Thanks all in advance!

All the best.
    IMG-5498.jpg

IMG-5499.jpg

IMG-5500.jpg
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Gents
    Given the swift progress of the QOS project, can I just check eceryone has now received their Skyfall order and all correct? If any issue out there please pm me!

Thank you to everyone for the kind comments too...

Cheers

Mark
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    After the QOS tie project is done any chance of possibly doing a run of the SF final scene tie?
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    After the QOS tie project is done any chance of possibly doing a run of the SF final scene tie?

I think he mentioned something about considering it but I think he's waiting till this project is complete before entertaining another project.
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Can Def look into that

I think timings-wise will look like this

Skyfall project - completed June 2019
    Qos project - aim completion pre Xmas 2019
    Next project - possible June 2020 (once b25 has settled)

M
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Gents
    Given the swift progress of the QOS project, can I just check eceryone has now received their Skyfall order and all correct? If any issue out there please pm me!

Yes, received them all about a week ago—very happy!
  • SciarraSciarra Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    I will take all three as well! Count me in.
    Sciarra wrote:
    I will take all three as well! Count me in.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this project has been completed :#
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Got a business meeting in the big smoke tomorrow, just prepping my kit now. Going to take my TF PTS tie for a road test!

Now where did I put that PPK?

Cheers :007)

58-E7-D9-F6-EA6-F-4888-B6-A8-4-A92-FAB96-E17.jpg
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
    Bond44 wrote:
    Got a business meeting in the big smoke tomorrow, just prepping my kit now. Going to take my TF PTS tie for a road test!

Is that the Skyfall PTS suit and Tom Ford cufflinks?
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Bond44 wrote:

Is that the Skyfall PTS suit and Tom Ford cufflinks?

Of Course - No I wished will be white TM Lewin tab collar shirt and their Pimlico suit sans cuffed trousers and Magnoli cuff links - real TF Tie, Tetburys, Ti PO and PPK though :007)

I spend most of my days out of suits these days - so when the chance comes along I like to go large occasionally bit of sartorial fun - well life’s too short :D

• nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    Cool post. I got the whole skyfall tf setup. But I was lucky and got my suit in a base b which I like more that the oconnor
    Thought the end result did not turn out to shabby :D

Man alive that TF is a thin tie!

783809-A2-D729-4-D11-8319-47261073-ACC1.jpg
    nafets47 wrote:
    Cool post. I got the whole skyfall tf setup. But I was lucky and got my suit in a base b which I like more that the oconnor

Lucky for some! I spent a small fortune on creating THE SF PO and ran out of funds to make any further big ticket purchases.

Each to his own - enjoy!

Bond44 wrote:
    nafets47 wrote:

Lucky for some! I spent a small fortune on creating THE SF PO and ran out of funds to make any further big ticket purchases.

Each to his own - enjoy!

Which shows are you wearing and when you say PO I assume you mean Planet Ocean?
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Bond44 wrote:
    nafets47 wrote:

Each to his own - enjoy!

Yes but it’s a rather special one, i.e the Planet Ocean Bond wore rather than the one Omega mis sold - it’s a long story and sore point :D

Bond44 wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Bond44 wrote:

Each to his own - enjoy!

Yes but it’s a rather special one, i.e the Planet Ocean Bond wore rather than the one Omega mis sold - it’s a long story and sore point :D

I meant shoes :)) and imagine it was a sore point!
  • dwf76dwf76 Chesterfield, UKPosts: 46MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:

I think he mentioned something about considering it but I think he's waiting till this project is complete before entertaining another project.

Fingers crossed this happens one day. Sadly joined the forum too late for the SF run, and the Spectre ones just don't hold the same appeal to me.
  • Monsieur Le ChiffreMonsieur Le Chiffre LondonPosts: 148MI6 Agent
    I spoke to Luigi over the weekend to see if by some miracle they still had the grey tie from Spectre (TFJB01-A). No joy, but he did say he had a couple of the SF run left; the Tri-Colour and the PTS.

15d167eb-8c06-4e7c-bcfe-bcda588b9221.jpg

I already own the Tri-Colour and the PTS is not really my cup of tea, thought I would post in case anybody else fancied picking them up.
    "Mr. Beech... or is that Bond? I am a little confused." | IG: @commanderbond_007
    I spoke to Luigi over the weekend to see if by some miracle they still had the grey tie from Spectre (TFJB01-A). No joy, but he did say he had a couple of the SF run left; the Tri-Colour and the PTS.

15d167eb-8c06-4e7c-bcfe-bcda588b9221.jpg

I already own the Tri-Colour and the PTS is not really my cup of tea, thought I would post in case anybody else fancied picking them up.

Luigi wouldn't have a extra size 54 Harrington or a screen accurate Solden jacket lying around would he :v
  • DexDex Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    Interested in the Tri colour tie. What's the best way of getting hold of one?
    Dex wrote:
    Interested in the Tri colour tie. What's the best way of getting hold of one?

You can reach out to Luigi at lbd@tomfordinternational.com to purchase a tie.
    Thanks MikeG77
    Hi all , does anyone have an email address for Luigi at Tom Ford?
    The one MikeG77 has posted doesn't seam to be working.
    Many thanks.
    Sorry about that! The email is actually ldb@tomfordinternational.com
    That's quite alright. Thanks again.
  • JET007JET007 Austin, TXPosts: 184MI6 Agent
    emailed Luigi yesterday, both got purchased on Monday. Congrats to whomever took them home! Wear them in good health!
    @JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
  • bsantangelobsantangelo Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    edited February 2021
    Tried to find this in the thread... couldn't. Can someone help me out? What is the width of the PTS tie? 3.75" or 2.75"? I've seen both these sizes floating around.
    edited February 2021
    Tried to find this in the thread... couldn't. Can someone help me out? What is the width of the PTS tie? 3.75" or 2.75"? I've seen both these sizes floating around.

I'm pretty sure the ties were 3.25